The Cursed Island!?

~Third POV~

~Fairy Tail Guild~

Everyone in the guild listens to what Mirajane announces loudly to the Master about one out of three S class requests has gone missing, having everyone to question among themselves on who on earth would take such a dangerous request. Laxus, who was relaxing on the second floor, said, "A cat. I saw a cat with wings tear one off." Mirajane gave a stern and questioning look, "Happy did?" This grabs everyone's attention knowing full well who Happy is connected to. "Which means it's Natsu, Sakura and Lucy too!"

"They're not at the guild!"

"What the heck are they thinking?"

"Going out on S class quests without permission?" Alzack questioned their friends' actions. His partner Bisca added, "I always thought they were dumb, but not that dumb." Laxus who is enjoying the whole scene continues having a smirk, "This is a serious violation of the rules. If they make it back they're expelled...Right, old man? But with their skills they won't be coming back from an S class, will they?" Master Makarov calmly listens to what his grandson said without responding back to him. The head waitress marches up to the S-class wizard very angrily who didn't try to pervert their friends from any further, "Laxus, if you knew, why didn't you stop them?" He replied with a defense, "All I saw was a cat burglar run off with a scrap of paper. I had no idea that it was actually Happy. And I never would have thought Natsu would go to an S class." This caused Mirajane to give him a certain glare, Laxus chuckles, "Been a while since I've seen you look at me that way." Master finally spoke, "This is not good. Which requests are missing?" Mirajane replies as she gives Laxus a dead side look while he gives her a wicked smile, "The cursed island, Galuna." Everyone shouted in shock and fear of what their friends were going to face. Master shouted to his grandson, "Laxus! Go bring them back!" Laxus argued back, "You're kidding me. I've got work to do." He points to himself with his thumb. "Aren't the wizards in this guild supposed to be able to take care of themselves? Right?" Emphasizing at the end. This results in Master Makarov to angrily shout at him not wanting any of his children to get hurt, especially Sakura where if she ever gets hurt bad things will happen. "Who other than you in here had the power to bring back Natsu by force?" Knowing full well Natsu will fight back. A member stands up from his seat calling out, "Gramps." Grabbing his attention away from Laxus to Gray. "I can't let that one ride."

Happy: The Cursed Island!
Pikachu: Pi Pikachu

~The port town of Hargeon~

Lucy expressed joy seeing the location where she met Natsu, Sakura, Pikachu, and Happy. "Ooh, how nostalgic! This was the town where we all met, you know?" Sakura happily hums to her as Pikachu looks around the port with excitement going to nearby stalls. Natsu questions Lucy, "Nostalgic? It wasn't exactly that long ago." Happy riding onto Natsu backpack comment, "Lucy's like an old lady." Ending it with a laugh but trying to hold back resulting Lucy to glare at him then quickly reverts back to her cheerful self. Telling them that first they are going to find a ship to take all of them to Galuna Island. Natsu rebels saying we could swim there but Lucy sighs saying there is no chance and walks away. Natsu quickly dashed towards Sakura and Pikachu who were coming back from a stall having him cling onto her legs, "Sakura! Tell Lucy we're swimming there!" The Pokemon trainer tried to calm him down, reassuring him with a hug, "Don't worry Natsu I'm sure we can find another way." Natsu, filled with hope hoping no ships in the end. Lucy then comes back to see Natsu is holding them up to which she grabs his bag causing him to be dragged. Happy jumps to Sakura's shoulder with Pikachu on the other shoulder. "Come on Natsu, you're holding us up! What so scary about a boat anyways." As Natsu screams in horror, "Sakura! Help me!" Sakura awkwardly chuckles at the whole situation and picks up her pace, "I'm here Natsu! Don't worry." As she starts switching two Pokemon from her current party to another in the Pokemon transfer.