Fairies in the wind

~Narrator POV~

Here in the town of Clover, you'll find the building where the Guild Master conferences are held.

~Third POV

"I'm jealous, Makky. Your wizards are all full of life and they're such cutie pies. Yeah."

~Narrator POV~

This is Bob. Master of the Blue Pegasus Guild. And just in case you were wondering, he's a man.

~Third POV~

"I hear you've got two girls that gave some big shots quite the spanking," said Bob to Makky or known as Makarov. "Oh, you must be talking about Lucy and Sakura. Yeah, there's our newest recruit, and they got a body that won't quit." Replied Makarov as he sits on top of a table while holding his drink and chicken leg. "Oh, so naughty!" said Bob as he hides his face from him.

"I wouldn't be joking around if I were you, Makarov." A new voice spoke.

~Narrator POV~

This wizard is named Goldmine. He's the Master of the Quatro Cerberus Guild.

~Third POV~

"Your wizards may be spirited, but you gotta admit they go overboard sometimes. Some of the council members are worried that Fairy tail's going to end up destroying an entire city one of these days. Can't say that I blame them." Said Goldmine as continue to point his food stick at Makarov.

"Oh, let the blowhards worry. What do I care about? They're just jealous my wizards are hot." Shouted Makarov. "Oh, Makky, You shouldn't talk about your little wizards that way. You're such a scoundrel." Commented Bob as he cups his left cheek and flips his right hand.

Suddenly a blue little bird with a small wizard hat called out a certain Master name, "Master Makarov, Master Makarov." As he made it to Master Makarov he dropped off the letter to him and said, "I have a letter from Miss Mirajane, sir." To which Master Makarov kindly thanks the little birds' work. "No, problem," and flies away. Master Makarov then opens the seal to which appears a hologram of Mirajane. "Hi, Master. I'm glad you made it to the conference safe and sound." Happily said, Mira.

"See? This honey's our poster girl, Mirajane. Grab some eye candy, boys." Said Master Makarov as he shows off one of Fairy Tail's members to everyone where mostly all men whistle and chatter in excitement. "Ooh-la-la," said Bob. "That's Mirajane? I haven't seen her in a while. She sure has matured," commented Goldmine. "Oh, Master, You're not gonna believe what happened. It may be the greatest thing in the history of Fairy Tail." As she widened her arms enjoy.

"Really?" question Master Makarov.

"Erza, Natsu, and Gray have all teamed up together. An amazing combination. In fact, I think they may have formed the strongest team Fairy tail's ever seen. Sorry to bother you, but I just had to send a quick note to tell you the exciting news." As Mirajane finishes, Master Makarov kept twitching, "Not those three."

"See you soon, Master." By that, he falls back and continues to twitch. "What's wrong, Makky?" said Bob in worry. "I guess the council has a good reason to be worried, right?" said Goldmine.

'I can't believe this is happening. Those three really could destroy an entire city. The conference ends today, so I can be back at Fairy tail by tomorrow afternoon. I just hope nothing crazy happens between now and then. Oh, please, let nothing happen.' As he talks in his mind processing what has been said.