Natsu vs. Erza vs. Sakura!

~Previously on Fairy Tail~

Team Natsu consisting back then with just Natsu and Happy now with brand new members on the team Sakura, Pikachu, and Lucy went on a mission to rescue Romeo's father Macao who hasn't come back from the mountains. They later reunited the two and brought joy back to the family. Suddenly a wizard named Erza asks Natsu and Gray in need of help. Natsu is willing to tag along however he has one condition. "I wanna rematch when we get back to Fairy Tail." He wasn't done, "One more thing, I want Sakura to join in this match." The two females cover their eyes with their bangs. Erza then looked up straight to Natsu and said, "I accept your challenge." Sakura then looked up to Natsu as well and responded back, "I like to see you try. I accept your challenge."

~Era~

They are currently discussing the current issues with the dark guilds such as the Eisenwald guild somehow obtaining one of Zeref's Dark magic items he created, Lullaby. "At any rate...It seems like this time we were saved by that thorn in our sides, Fairy Tail." The blue-haired council spoke, his name is Siegrain. A female member added, "They destroyed a whole dark guild with just 5 people or 6 people. Impressive." Everyone in the room mumbles, grunts, or sighs being tried and pained with Fairy Tail antics. Siegrain continues further on with Fairy Tail, "I know it's not something you want to accept, but it's a reality. We would be in dire straits if the Lullaby had actually killed those guild masters. It would have cost the heads of many of us standing here." This triggers a member saying he is shifting the blame to the council as well, however, another member tries to settle down the fight making sure he doesn't get a headache. Siegrain smirks, "Yes...We must repay them for their kindness. Especially that girl who kindly paid for the whole damage."

Happy: Natsu vs. Erza vs. Sakura!

Pikachu: Pi Pika Pi Pika Pi Pikachu!

~Sakura POV~

The incident with Eisenwald targeting the guild masters during their regular meeting became big news and everyone in this country learned of it. I look at the newspaper and see the latest news. I'm surprised they allow this sort of news to be announced since it has the mention of this dark wizard Zeref that everyone fears off, though only those who are involved in it know about this information and not towards the public. What I got is that the Eisenwald members were arrested, especially Kage though Erigor hasn't been caught. It makes me feel uneasy about this but I know the authorities can hold this since they are on the lookout.

I closed my newspaper and placed it on the table. I reached for my plate of sweets and took a bite and returned back to my thoughts. To think I'm teammates with the strongest wizards in Fairy Tail. Erza, Gray, and Natsu plus Lucy, Happy, and I along with my Pokemon friends. This world is truly fantasizing, magic rules here while in my world Pokemon and people coexist.

I also have gained connection back to my world with ease but by what? I don't seem to get it. Makes me wonder if it was a Pokemon doing but I'm the only one who has a Pokemon or maybe magic that somehow connects to my world though for some reason I doubt it.

"Pika." I sense a poke on my cheek to see Pikachu grabbing my attention. He then points towards the clock. Time? Oh, Arceus it the match! I quickly got up and grabbed my backpack and opened the door, "Come on Pikachu!" He quickly jumped on my shoulders as the door closed. I tossed out a Pokeball up in the air, "Staraptor! Take us to the guild."

~Third POV~

A crowd was formed in front of the Fairy Tail Guild surrounding two wizards and one Pokemon trainer. Natsu, Erza, and Sakura continuously look at each other from a fair distance from each other. The crowd roared with excitement for this match.