The Strongest Team

~Narrator POV~

The forbidden magic, Lullaby, was given birth by the Black Wizard Zeref long ago. The sound of the flute is said to steal people's souls. Currently, a battle to decide the fate of the Lullaby flute is reaching its conclusion.

~Third POV~

A Blast of gust surrounds the area leaving Natsu to be immobilized to attack him along with Sakura's Pokemon as Sakura and Happy stand against the wind trying to figure out their next plan. "Natsu!" Happy shouted, seeing his best friend not moving while Sakura held him in her arms making sure he would not be blown away. 'The wind is too strong, it immobilizes our attacks to go any further. If Pikachu were here, then we would have an advantage but that is not the case. What another way to stop the wind magic!?'

"Do you get it now, you Fairy Tail brats?! Flame can never defeat wind!" His mocking resulted in Natsu being pissed, "You son of a bitch!... It's almost like a typhoon."

Happy: The Strongest Team

Pikachu: Pi Pika Chu

"Your flames can no longer touch me!" He increases his wind speed resulting in Natsu being pushed back along with Sakura Pokemon. But Staraptor is having the most trouble adjusting to the wind and getting hurt. "Staraptor return!" As Sakura quickly puts her back in her Pokeball for safety as she stands down with Happy still in her arms to not get blown away. Along with Delphox who is still hanging on the tracks. "Eat this! Storm Shred!" The green-eyed trainer's eyes widen on the attack he used on her before, "Delphox uses Physics and sends it back towards him! Make sure Natsu doesn't get hit!" Delphox waves his stick/wand to use his Psychic on the wind shred to turn against the user but gets blocked by the windshield. Once the sherds were no longer there Natsu took that chance to attack, "Breakthrough!" He shouted but got pushed down to the train's tracks. As he thought he was about to crash land on it, he felt someone catch his landing just at the nick of time. He looked to see it was Delphox, "Delphox." Sakura shouted, "Nice job Delphox!" Sakura continues to analyze the battle of what can beat wind magic.

"It's not just our flames, but my fist can't even get close to him! Damn it!"

~Sakura POV~

Erigor continues to trash talk towards us, mainly Natsu how we're not giving it our hardest nor backbone. "What's the matter, punks! That's all you got? I thought you'd be a bit tougher. No matter. I'll end this now. This is Flying Phoenix magic that will tear anything to ribbons! Emera Baram!" Multiple many magic circles appear around him aimed towards us. With the wind still blowing around. Happy quick commented "Emera Baram, he said? If you get it with that you will be torn apart!" I was shocked, "Tear someone apart! Just what level of magic is in this world!?" A purple light shines as he crosses his fingers to make an X aiming towards Natsu and Delphox, "Scatter to the wind, you hothead brat!" A big blow was fired, having the two be injured by the attack. With me trying to not get blown away, "Ah!" but able to withstand it. "Happy, are you okay!?" Happy who is still under my arms nods, "Yeah, I'm fine but what about you?" I shook my head, "Don't worry about me just yet." I quickly turned my body around behind me when the particles of dust lowered down to see Natsu and Delphox badly hurt resulting in us panicking. I quickly went over to them as Happy jumped off of my arms.

I kneel to Delphox in worry and fright, "Delphox! Can you hear me, please answer?!" I wrap my arms around him to hear a small faint noise, "Phox-Delphox" my worries lower a bit, "Thank goodness, Delphox quickly returned, and rest." I offer him his Pokeball which he gladly returns. As I quickly put him away I heard Happy shouted in worry, "Natsu! Get up!" I move my body quickly towards him and slowly lift him up where his head lays on my shoulder, to see his face, "Natsu, please wake up. We need you!" As I tried to wake him up, Erigor was surprised to see he is still on one piece which made me shake in fear by this sort of magic he has, "Worry not. The old geezers are following him shortly. From the sweet sound of the lullaby..." As I was about to shout at him, suddenly a smashing noise was heard capturing everyone's attention to see it was Natsu who was slowly standing up from my shoulder, "Lullaby, this...Lullaby, that..." as he removed his vest. Causing me to blush at his action. I know a few people who are shirtless and seem them but to do it so suddenly and nowhere like Gray. Oh lord Arceus, is this normal in this world?