Fairy Tail

In a kingdom far far away lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small, peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, sold, and bought in every marketplace. For most magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the Wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name is Fairy Tail.

~Sakura POV~

What is this place!? It, not like any other town we have seen before, symbols of never seen before, and the outfits seem different compared to other regions. I should ask someone what this place is. As I walk with Pikachu on my shoulder I notice a lot of stores around here are pretty common fish markets, fruits, etc. but some I don't know of nor heard of, I should probably check them out later. I notice two elder ladies talking to each other, they seem nice so I decide to talk to them more about the area.

"Excuse me," which led them both to stop and turn to see me. "I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but you mind telling me the name of this area for me?" Ending with a smile with Pikachu. This resulted in both of them blush and gush over me and Pikachu by pinching out our cheeks. When it comes to this situation with fans or those older can result in them gushing over me especially when I smile, it makes me wonder how it is effective on them.

"You're so cute and adorable! I want to eat you up!"

"What a cute creature you have. I never have seen cheeks so cute and soft!!"

"T-T-Thank you for your nice complaints." As one of them kept playing with my cheeks and Pikachu as well. "Oh, well aren't you a sweet and kind girl!"

"Right?" As she looks at her friend. "Yes even her cute little friend."

"Oh for your question, well you are in Magnolia Town specifically the kingdom of Fiore of course!" With a happy tone but with pride. "Thank you very much, forgive me for interrupting your conversation." With a small bow. "There is no need to bow dear. You're quite respectful to your elders."

"Don't you worry about us? You just made our day!" As they were done gushing and fawning over us I said, "I hope you have a nice day," with a final smile causing them once again to start gushing and fawning over us. Later I wave them goodbye as they walk in the opposite direction. "Pikachu, we're not in Kanto no more." I looked around and started to walk to see more about this place, "Come on Pikachu let's see more about this town and maybe a place to stay."

"Pika-Pika!"

~Brought to you by Pikachu licking the ketchup bottle~

"Amazing, I still can't believe this world is filled with magic right bud!?" As my eye shines in excitement. "Pika," as he happily nods. "Will this road seem like barely any people walk here?" As I continue walking with Pikachu by my left side, I notice something up ahead, "Uhh hey Pikachu do you see that person on the floor with a cat," I point to what is in front of us. "Pika," he agreed and started running towards that person as I ran behind.

~Natsu POV~

"I'm so hungry! And I'll never ride that TRAIN ever again!" As I lay on the ground and shouted. "Well, we don't have any money to buy any food," as I looked at my panther Happy. "Pika-chu."