Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion

~Sakura POV~

A brand new day means a new start. It's a lovely morning now as I look at the view from the big window. Looks like I should make some breakfasts now. I turn around and see the rest of the gang doing their morning stretches. I went into the kitchen and started making a bunch of loads of all types of Poke Food that fills them up as well as getting their nutrients. As I was done they each got a plate/bowl of Poke Food and started chowing down, time for me to eat simple toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. Peace in quiet only eating and small chats. Out of nowhere Natsu and Happy jump to my window that I left open for the breeze to come in thus causing my team into a fighting position.

As Natsu and Happy look up, they both see the type of situation therein. Soon both started to shake on how they are going to hurt them but then Pikachu, Delphox, Charizard, and Lucario recognized them and told the other two they were good people. I got up and walked towards them.

"Natsu, Happy what are you guys doing here?" I questioned. "Well you see, I got us a job to do," as he rubs his head with a smile, "So I and Happy are going to get you and Lucy to join us plus you are a part of my team. Team Natsu, right Happy?"

"Aye!" A Job? Why not, what could it go wrong? I nod my head in agreement. "Sure Natsu, I'll join both of you guys. Oh by the way what kind of job is it?"

"Oh, it's just to get back a book and burn it simple," with Happy nodding as he tries some Charizard food. Why do I have a gut feeling it more than that? Afterward, I got myself packed up, every one into their Pokeballs, while Natsu and Happy were done eating the food I made. Onward to Lucy's places.

~Walk to Lucy's place~

Natsu and Happy did the same thing jumping into the window to enter, soon he and Happy made a mess as I and Pikachu picked it up. Then Lucy shouted, "My bedroom!" next kick them together, "Get the heck out of here, you jerks!" This leads Natsu to have a bruise on his right cheek, "Geez, I just came over to check out your new pad," as he touches his bruise.

"Aye," said Happy with a bruised right eye. But that didn't stop Lucy. "Oh yeah, well, what you call checking out, I call barging in. And I'm pretty sure the police would call it breaking and entering," as she points towards them while I and Pikachu watch. "Come on, we were just trying to be friendly."

"This is a serious invasion of my privacy," with an anger tick mark. "Nice place you got here," as Happy scratched her walls. "Let's try and keep it that way, All Right?!"

"Hey, what's all this?" Said Natsu as he picks up a pile of papers. "Um Natsu-," trying to warn him but got a kick by Lucy again, "Nothing!" And gets her papers back. "So you just kicked me in the face over nothing?"

"Yeah, maybe I would. Now would you please just go home?"

"Oh, but your place is more exciting like Sakura place."

"I hate boys," cries Lucy.

I clap my hands together loud along with Pikachu to grab their attention. "Alright lets us fix these small issues. Now Natsu and Happy you will pick up the mess you made after I take care of your wounds," I walk to Lucy a kneel down to her, "For you, Lucy go change while I and Pikachu look after them till you return alright," ending with a soft smile. "Pika-Chu." She smiles in agreement with a nod but first decides to lock them up so the papers soon leave the room to change. While we(me and Pikachu) fix them up. Pikachu takes care of Happy while I take care of Natsu. I apply some cream I have in my bag and place some on his cheek. "You really have everything you need."