A New Journey

Author note: This is the main character outfit

~Onto the story~

On a bright sunny day with bug Pokemon in the afternoon resting, eating, playing, enjoying themselves, and a few flying Pokemon soaring the skies. I travel through the woods on my bike to reach my destination to my hometown. I'm Sakura Koizumi! I'm known as a Pokemon Master with a bit of a prodigy side but I don't really consider that I am. Yes, that is correct I have been traveling to multiple regions encountering many rivals, meeting new people, battling trainers, defeating champions leading up to who I am right now along with my beloved Pokemon of course. My partners have been Charmander and Pichu but know it a Charizard and Pikachu along with my other four Pokemon who I decide to bring along at a time. I decided to travel back to where I started my journey, Pallet Town in the Kanto region. The reason why is there is a forest I haven't explored yet and that not many trainers realized it, which today is the perfect opportunity. Being the first-ever Pokemon Master gives me a lot of spotlight and attention to where I get a lot of interviews, being a judge, performing on stage which I did just for fun but it leads to a different level and some of my Pokemon enjoy doing them. I mainly focus on the battles of various trainers who challenge me. Finally, after covering all of that I'm free to do what I pleased and explored more in the world.

Anyway, as I continued to pedal my bicycle I took a brief stop and saw the whole view of the town where I am finally in Pallet town. You see I didn't have any parents or recall them. In other words, I'm an orphan. I started my journey at an early age to not go to foster care or an orphanage. My whole childhood was spent with Pokemon around me that is why I decided to become a Pokemon Master to show how Pokemon are and can be your friends but as well your family with the power and bond combined will overcome the struggle we both face. With that, I spent a lot of time with many professors, especially Professor Oak who allowed me to have a trainer ID at a young age.

Here I am, in front of a house which I bought with the money by winning a lot of battles and being the top trainer. My original house where I grew up is nearby too which is on my property. A small cabin near a lake that many Pokemon enjoy going to. I open the door and walk towards the backyard and leave my bicycle on the stand. I stretch out and look up to the sky seeing a few clouds moving as I breathe in the air, "Fresh air, that stuff." I take out all of my Pokeballs and toss them up, they should get fresh air as well. "Come on out everyone!" As I toss my Pokeballs. All my Pokemon appeared and shouted in cheer.

"Alright, everyone you go and relax since we have a lot of battles to come in our way okay if we encounter any more trainers." The rest of the Pokemon nodded and ran off to the yard and did their thing. I took out my mini notebook to see what I need to prepare. "Alright, first I should check my supplies are there, next to the Poke food, and then stock in berries as well," as I check out my book with a smile.

I walk to my mini garden filled with many different types of berries, with different types of flavors. I picked out an Ouran berry and took a bite out of it. Delicious! Sweet and also ripe at the same time it is perfect. As I continue to pick out all the berries from the trees and bushes, I wipe my forehead, "Done."

"Hope everyone is alright," walking back to where the rest of my Pokemon are. "Hey everyone I'm back! I brought back delicious berries, they're just right," holding a basket filled with berries.

All of my Pokemon jumped up at me, having me fall back resulting in the basket flying high along with berries falling out as I got tackled down to the grass with my team on me. "The basket!" Causing me to gasp but then Pikachu jumped, "Pika," and caught the basket while a few berries had fallen out and landed on the ground. I got up and quickly ran towards Pikachu, "Thank goodness the berries weren't badly damaged," as I sigh with relief, "Thank buddy."