Chapter 22: Wait, Blake's gay!?

APRIL FOOLS!!!! Admit it, I got you good. Well most of you.... Lol, sorry but not really. Omg but you guys are soooooo sweet! I love you all❤️❤️❤️
******

"That would explain the clothes." Blake said nodding his head.

"AWWW MY BABY'S GROWING UP SOOO FAST!!!!" My mom cooed.

"WHAT!? I NEED TO MEET HIM NOW!" My dad yelled.

"Y'all did the nasty? Ya know? Da 'bang bang into the roof?' Huh?" Blake asked.

"BLAKE!" My dad shouted. Blake shrugged his shoulders, "Sorry not sorry."

"We'll discus this later Dominic, go get me pie. And all these other things." My mom said taking out a long list full of things."

He groaned, "Fine, love you." with a kiss to my mom, hug with me, and a slap at Blake, he left to go get the stuff.

"You're welcome, I just bought you some time." She said laying back opening a bag of chips.

Blake grinned, "Welp Imma go see my bf. Boi byeeeeeee!!!!"

"Bye" we said in unison.

A moment later, I gasped, "Wait did he just say bf!? As in da boy friend? Or da boy of a friend? Or the friend that is a boy? Or friend that is a boy that is his friend???"

My mom shrugged her shoulders, "Dunno, he my boo and if he's gay so be it. At least he is happy. Equality, keep real!"

She made a peace sign and literally fell asleep. Um I guess??? Oooo I always wanted a gay friend! Best moment of my life!
****
Walkin' down da hall like a boss. Non can take it cause it's a loss. I'm bored.

"Ew it's you. Why do you always have to be where I'm at? Stalker." What's her face said. I always forget who this person is. What's her name?

I looked at her up 'n down, shook my head, and pointed a finger at her, "Listen you annoying helium caked chipmunk, I would like you to stop bothering me cause you ruin people's day. Why would I ever in my entire life stalk someone like you? Of all people in the world? You'd be the last person, so take your dum-dum bubble gum bitch ass else where. Cause ain't nobody got time for dat."

She grunted like an angry bull and did something she will soon regret. She slapped me across the face. Me. Slapped. She slapped me. That fucking hoe. I glared at her, temper and anger flaring.

I just straight out decked the bitch. No 'regerts'

"Ow ya biiiiiiiitch that huuurt! Imma tell my mom on you!" She whined like a baby. I rolled my eyes, "you wouldn't leave me alone. And you attacked me first so I'll say it was for self defense."

She grunted again tears coming out, "Asher baby! Help me! She attacked me!" I turned my head to find Asher, Casey, Jake, and Mark just standing there.

"Fake hoe!" Casey yelled kicking her. Woah bruhhhh. Casey's awesome.

"Casey!" Jake yelled surprised. She turned around, "Sorry but it's true."

He shook his head smiling, "No I don't care bout dat. She IS a hoe. Yesterday I saw her at Starbucks and she wanted to go to her house if ya want to know what I mean. Wink, wink"

Asher went passed me and crouched down next to her. We all just stood there mouths wide open.

Shiiiiiiit. He whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened, face flushing. She scrambled up from the ground and ran away.

He got up and smiled. "Shhhhh don't question me."