Whatever it is I'm going to find out.

I looked around and all I could see was white walls, I was thinking so hard about what happened today and it started to give me a headache. If the man I was fighting on the floor was with his face showing. Who was the dude with the gun and why was he asking me 'Who are you' I think he has been sent by Antony the top of the racers so far until I beat him.

There's these races we have every year and whoever wins will be the top racer of them all basically like a King. He is in-charge of the racers and he can kill anyone he likes without actually killing them. It may sound confusing but I'm beginning to understand everything. Antony the top racer is sending people to kill me so it wont lead back to him. Well he has one thing coming, I'm going to beat him at his own game.

***

I walked into Jack's room in the hospital and sat by his bed "Its Antony isn't it" I said to Jack getting straight to the point "I don't know but fuck Cherr why are you doing racing again" I looked at him shock and whispered "Again..." he looked at me and chuckled softly "I always knew Cherr you tried to keep it a secret but I knew everything" I looked at him shocked but then sighed "I need you to stay out of this" he looked at me and shook his head "I've got your back Cherr"

"You know I love you right" I said to Jack causing him to crack a smile "Yes i know" he said smugly causing me to chuckle and ruffle his hair "See you later big man" he chuckled causing me to smile "Later" I walked out and down the corridors seeing myself here when Aiden was here is not a good thing to do, I hate hospitals since Aidens death not including my mums.

***

I got home to find my dad standing by the car very smugly on the phone to someone, I sneaked up behind a bush so he couldn't see me "I told you man-" when does by dad every say 'man' but I ignored the word and carried on listening "She street races again" Is he talking about me? "No"  "Yes"  he sighed and pulled at his hair "Look man, I told you I will get it done" he blew a frustrated breath out "Whatever" he mumbled before putting his phone back in his pocket.

I sighed and began thinking of all the things he meant on the phone. Was he talking about me? he couldn't have but he did say 'Again' he never knew I street raced not no one, unless you count Jack.

Whatever it is I'm going to find out.

[sorry about the small chapter. It isn't the best but what was her dad talking about on the phone? its starting to get wired now]