Chapter 3

WARNING!!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL AND MATURE CONTENT!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
Ashley p.o.v
I wake up on the couch and realize that I overslept.

"SHIT!!! IM LATE!" I yell.

I check my phone and my calendar. I'm supposed to be at a meeting with Jason and Gerald today!

I quickly get ready and I drive to the building. I get there and I'm about ten minutes late. I go straight to my office and I see Jason talking to Gerald.

"Hey princess. You're late so you will be punished. Got it?" Jason tells me.

"Sure." I mumble.

"The fuck did you say?" Jason goes up to me.

He slaps me real hard.

"Dude, leave her alone. This was her first time. Don't put so much pressure on her you dickhead." Gerald says annoyingly.

I would thank him right now if my nose wasn't bleeding. I rush to the bathroom to clean myself up. Gerald comes in and hugs me.

"Don't worry Ash, you won't have a punishment tonight. I talked to McCann and he said it was wrong of him. He also said that I can take you out tonight. " Gerald says calmly.

"Thank you. What time?" I ask.

"Seven, but he said you have to be back by 11...or things will get bad. Sound okay?" He says.

"Sure. Thank you again." I tell him.

"No problem."

The rest of the day was was good. As I was getting ready to go, Jason comes into my office and kisses me for a long time.

"So sorry princess. Please forgive me." Jason sobs.

"Yes baby, I forgive you." I say quietly.

We drive home and Jason helps me get ready to go out with Gerald. I put on a scoop-neck fitted black shirt with waist high jeans and black boots.

He drives me to Gerald's house and drops me off. I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Hey Ash." Gerald says welcomingly. I follow him into his house. It is a beautiful mansion that looks very expensive. He sits me at his bar. I have a couple of drinks as I talk to him.

He is a very interesting man to talk to.

"Wow it's only 9." Gerald says surprisingly.

"I thought it was ten or something." I say.

"We still have time before I drop you off." Gerald says as he gets closer.

I don't know what to do at this point. We get closer until we kiss each other. We start to make out until Gerald pulls back.

"Let's take this somewhere else." He says.

I follow him into his bedroom and he lays me down and starts to undress me.

He starts kissing my neck and all the way to my breasts. I moan as he begins to suck on my sweet spot.

Damn, he is so good.

We are still kissing each other till he pushes himself inside me. I moan loudly. He begins to thrust himself in and out of me, faster and harder. I begin to scream his name as he pushes deeper.

I begin to reach my climax and he pulls out and we both cum at the same time. He starts to eat me out and I moan. He's better than Jason in bed. He pushes two fingers in and out of me. He is so fucking good.

"Don't stop baby. Don't stop." I moan. He pull his fingers out of me and he lays next to me. It is 10:30 and I take a shower.

Thank God it's raining outside so it looks like I was in the rain.

I get dressed and my clothes smelled like alcohol. I put them on and he drives me home. I say goodbye and I walk into the house and I see Jason waiting for me.

He looks a little irritated.

"It's 11:19. You're late. It's okay though because of the rain. Come upstairs. I want to watch a movie with you." Jason says calmly.

I go upstairs and I change into some fluffy pajamas. I cuddle up next to Jason and he starts the movie. I instantly feel regret.

Should I confess or should I just keep it a secret?