Chapter 11

G-Eazy p.o.v

I sit on my couch in my house and I think to myself. A new gang! Without Jason! I decide that I am going to see Halsey today. I grab my keys and then I walk out of my house.

As I was about to walk out, I notice Bizzle leaning on the side of my car wearing a red and black leather jacket that says "The Devil's Dead Angels" on the back. He has two more jackets in his hand.

"Here is your jacket, I have Halsey's too right here." He says as he hands me my jacket.

"Thanks! Wanna come with me to the hospital and see her?" I ask.

"Of course! I would love too!" Bizzle says with excitement.

"Alright man, hop in my '65 and let's go!" I say.

He gets in the car and then we drive to the hospital. We smoke cigarettes and drink Stillhouse Whiskey. Hard rock music is blasting through the speakers. We get to the hospital about ten minutes later and we get out of the car.

We go to Halsey's room and I see something that almost scares the shit out of me. It feels like a dream.

Halsey is awake and eating some food.

"Gerald?" She says.

Her small, warming voice makes me feel good.

I walk over and she looks refreshed.

"How long ago did you wake up?" Bizzle asks curiously.

"In the middle of the night...I think...yeah, where is my baby Jason?" She asked concerned.

My stomach tightens.

"Um...well, I really don't know how to say this, but he moved on after he thought you were dead. He found a new claim and everything. He is happier than ever, now." I lie.

Her eyes start to tear up. She wraps her arms around me and starts sobbing in my chest. I try my best to comfort her.

"Why!!! I loved him so much!! H-he w-as my lifesaver!! I don't understand!!" She yells.

"I know, I know. You are all mine now. I promise that I'm gonna treat you better than Jason. I love you Ash." I say calmly.

"Wait- WHAT?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!!! I WANT TO TELL JASON THAT I AM ALIVE!!!!" She screams.

She tries to push me away, but gives up and just lays on my chest.

"We have to keep you a secret, though Hal- Ash. We have to keep the fact that you are alive Ash. I am afraid that that is our only choice." Bizzle says concerned.

I look up at him and I give him the "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" look. I can tell that he regrets what he just said.

"I'm fine with that. I want a new name." She says.

"Call Justin, Bizzle. Call me Gerald, and we'll call you Halsey Gillum. Sound good?" I ask.

"Yeah...I wanna come home!!!" She whines.

"Our home is gonna be in New York." I tell her.

"What address?" She asks with curiosity in her eyes.

"654 Halsey Street, Brooklyn, New York 11233. We have to be in disguise, so I had to find a house that looks like a normal person lives there." I tell her.

"Awww! You found a street named after me!" She gushes.

I look at her and almost broke out in laughter. She was so fucking cute and stubborn. I like those kind of women.

"When do we move?" She asks.

"As soon as you get out of the hospital." Bizzle says. "We leave first thing tommorow H."

"Sounds good." She says as she yawns. "Sorry, I am really fucking tired from last night. Didn't get much sleep."

"Oh my God H! You have been asleep for almost a week and a half! What you talkin about not getting sleep!?" I joke.

"I was asleep for that long?" She asks.

"Looooooong story." I say, stretching the 'o'.

"Here is your jacket. Welcome to The Devil's Dead Angels!" Bizzle says as he hands Halsey her jacket.

"Thanks!! What now?" She asks.

I seriously can't handle her cuteness. I try not to laugh. It becomes too much to me to where I burst out in laughter.

"HEY!!! I WAS ONLY ASKING A QUESTION GERALD!!!" She yells jokingly.

"So-sorry! Your cuteness became too much!" I laughed.

We all calm down a little and talk some more for another half-hour. As we get ready to leave, I check the time.

"Holy shit! It is already 6:15! How long have we been here?" I exclaim.

"A few hours." H says sweetly.

"Okay baby. I'll see you tommorow. Love you!" I say happily.

"I love youuuu!" She says in a babyish tone. Damn, she is really fucking cute.

BIzzle and I leave the hospital and go grab some dinner. We stop at a Denny's and we walk in.

I only see a couple of people in there. A male waiter seats us and we order our food.

"So um Eazy, what about this new place?" Bizzle asks.

"Well, it is the most normal and expensive one I found." I tell him.

"Oh alright, happy to move and be away from Jason." He says relieved.

I am too. I want to be with H and Bizzle. I just like this gang. I also love the fact that it is near New Jersey. I want to be careful because Jason could come to New York anytime and find that she is alive. 

We finish our food and then we go home. We get home and then we find a note on my counter. It reads:

"So she is alive? Wow, I'm gonna find her! I'm gonna show her who she belongs to!"

Oh fucking Hell.