Chapter 13

(Jason p.o.v)

Now that Gerald moved to New York, I began to feel even lonelier. I am still trying to find a new claim, but every time I do, it doesn't work out. I already went through 3 claims and none of them are like Ashley. I miss her so fucking much. My thoughts are interrupted by my phone going off. I open my phone and I see it is a text message from my older brother Alex. It reads:

Alex: I have something to tell you J and it is kind of important.

Jason: What?

Alex: It has something to do with Ashley Frangipane.

Jason: JUST FUCKING TELL ME ALEX DON'T FUCKING SUGARCOAT IT!!!

Alex: She's alive and I have full proof.

Jason: Then prove it Mr. Know-It-All.

Alex: Gerald posted a picture on Instagram of him on a plane to NY with Ashley cuddled by his side.

I go on Instagram and I look up his account. I open it and I see the picture. I scroll down further and I see more things. I open a picture that he tagged Ash in. I open her account and I almost break in tears.

She is alive.

She just posted a picture of her and Gerald 3 minutes ago. I scroll down more and I see a picture posted of me and her cuddling. I look at the time it was posted and it was 3 hours ago. I open it and it has a really long caption. It reads:

"The one person that truly cared about me is gone and I feel alone. He makes me feel special and have a purpose. Jase, if you are reading this, I love you...."

After I read it, I am left in tears. I see that she just posted a new picture of her a Gerald. I immediately noticed something.

Her face is covered in bruises and her arms have scratches from nails or something. That pisses me off. I open my computer and find plane tickets to NY.

(Ashley p.o.v)

"GOD DAMMIT YOU BITCH!!! YOU BETTER GIVE ME YOUR PHONE BEFORE I FUCKING WHIP YOU!!!" Gerald screams in my face. He grabs me by my hair and throws me in a wall. I whimper in pain. He picks me up and shoves me in a dog cage and drapes it in a blanket before leaving.

"You can come out when you learn to obey me!" He yells.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" I scream.

BIG mistake!

He comes over and opens the cage and slaps the shit out of me. He closes it and walks away. Tears are falling down my face and I am wishing that I was dead. Jason would never do this messed up shit! If I didn't obey him, he would count to three before slapping me or me surrendering. Either way, he would get what he wanted. Whether it was my phone, doing chores, or sucking his dick. Gerald's rules are stricter than Jason's! I have to wear certain outfits, eat certain foods, and even wear certain brands of makeup! Jason didn't give a fuck about what I wore just as long as I do what I'm told. He let me wear his clothes, eat whatever food I wanted, and even let me walk out of the house whenever I wanted just as long I be back by a certain time or he will be livid. I already had been in this cage for like three hours now.

I see Justin walking towards me with a whip in his hands. He open the cage and lets me out. I stand up and he hugs me.

"Look, I know how hard it is for you. I even wish I was with Jason right now even though he wants me dead. Go upstairs, Gerald wants to see you. Pretend you are terrified of me. I'm gonna start yelling and cracking this thing, but not on you. Good luck Ash"

"YOU BETTER GET UP THE FUCKING STAIRS BEFORE I GET GERALD AND HE WON'T BE HAPPY IF YOU DISOBEY ME!!!" He screams at me while cracking the whip against the cold marble floor. I run up the stairs and I see Gerald looking pissed. He drags me to the bathroom and sits me in a chair. He puts a blindfold on me and I almost freak out. I feel him spraying my hair and brushing it. He opens a drawer and pulls something out of it. After a while, I feel cold pieces of something falling to the floor. I break into tears.

He's cutting my hair.

The hair that Jason loves to play with when he's bored. The hair that Jason braids when we go out. The hair that Jason pulls when he fucks me. It's all gone.

"SHUT UP!!" Gerald yells.

He finishes cutting my hair and takes the blindfold off. He turns me around and I can barely recognize myself.

My hair is now jet black and it is at shoulder length. Gerald looks relaxed and he puts his arm around my shoulder and whispers "You are mine and only mine."