Chapter 14

!!!WARNING!!! CONTAINS CONTENT THAT HAS SEXUAL ABUSE AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! SKIP IF YOU THINK THIS MAY TRIGGER YOU!!!

Ashley p.o.v
I feel so lonely even with Justin by my side. I miss Jason and the whole gang.

"ASHLEY YOU BETTER GET UP HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Gerald yells.

I run upstairs and I see Gerald with a whip in his hands.

"Lay down." He orders.

I lay down and he cracks the whip across my back. I whimper in pain.

"Shut up. Only three more. Now relax." He says calmly.

I shut my eyes closed as he cracks the whip three more times. I can feel the blood dripping down my back.

"Ok." Gerald mumbles.

I try to get up, but Gerald holds me down causing my back to react.

"I didn't say I was done with you. You have to do something for me. I want you..."

"Do your fucking worst!" I yell.

Gerald then picks me up and sits me on his lap. He grabs his phone and opens it to his camera.

"Smile for the picture princess." Gerald says.

I do a fake smile and he takes the picture and posts it on Instagram.

Gerald starts kissing me along my neck. I try to push away, but he is too strong.

"Moan for me princess. I want to hear how much you enjoy it." Gerald mumbles.

I do not enjoy it one bit. I'd rather be gang banged by Jason's gang than have sex with Gerald.

"I love you so much baby." Gerald moans.

Tears are falling down my face. Gerald looks at me and kisses me.

"I understand how much pain I put you through, when you disobey me, it hurts my heart. I want to grow old with you my baby kitten." Gerald says softly.

That triggers me. No one dares to call me kitten except Jason. I could just grab a blade or a gun and take my life. Gun would be a faster option though. Only drawback is that Gerald locked all the guns in a safe room and I don't know where the room is or the password.

I hear a loud crash and Gerald looks up. I hear yelling and more things crashing.

"What the fuck is that?" Gerald asks. He goes downstairs and I follow him. I see what is going on.

Jason's bodyguards are here.

I instantly notice Maximus, one of my personal favorite bodyguards.

"MAXIMUS!!!" I yell.

He look up and he notices me. He runs over and picks me up.

"Oh my God Ashley you are alive and okay!!!" Maximus yells happily.

He carries me to a  van which looks like a SWAT truck and closes the door. He pulls out a walkie talkie and tells the rest to leave the house. I look around the truck and I see another girl in the corner looking terrified. I see her instantly notice Maximus and she comes out of the shadows.

It's Jen. Max's wife.

"Oh my goodness Ash!!" Jen yells happily.

I can't help but giving her a hug.

"Jen, I'm so glad you are here. Where is Jason's gang?" I ask.

"They are in Los Angeles." She says.

"When are we leaving?" I ask concerned.

"After we capture Gerald." Max says quietly.

I look out one of the windows and I see bodyguards holding Gerald down on the ground and trying to put him in the second SWAT truck. I see Justin walking toward our truck with two bodyguards behind him. They open the door and push Justin in the truck. They slam the truck closed and Max turns on a light above him. I continue to think until I hear some one say "Wait for me Maximus!!"

I recognize that voice.

Max opens the car and I see Jason running in the truck.

"Where is she?" Jason asks.

"Right here." Max says as he points to me.

Jason looks at me and starts crying. He crawls over and pulls me into a tight hug. I break down in tears and hug him tight.

"My baby kitten is alright. Fuckin Hell, you're alive. I fucking love you." Jason sobs.

"My baby Jase. I missed you so fucking much." I say.

He looks over at Justin and gives him a bro hug.

"Thank you my little bro for taking good care of her." Jason says.

They're the same age, but Jason likes to be considered older.

I see Max and Jen asleep next to each other. I look over and I see Jason looking worried.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask.

"Gerald escaped." Jason says concerned.

"And he wants revenge." Justin adds.

That can't be good.