~Six~

A V E R Y S      P O V

I was soon woke up by shouting from next door in Max's room, I jumped out of bed and quickly ran through as I saw a girl with black hair with pink tips screaming at Max to shut up.

****

"What the fudge is going on here?!?!" I shouted as the girl turned around. "I mean he won't shut up about a man coming for him, and he's screaming for him mom" she paused away to walk out of the door "just make him stop before I do it" she said away to walk out as some boys and some girls come down, "was that a threat?!" I said with anger in voice, how dare she come in here and say that shit, "yeah Hun it was" she smirked as I grabbed her and *slapp* yep I slapped her, bitch threading my son like garbage.

I quickly walked over to my son and Ryder came in looking confused as ever.  "What the fu-" I quickly cut him off "fudge" I said, he knew what I meant straight away as he did correct himself which I has shocked at, "what the fudge happened!?" He asked as he saw Aria holding her face as she had a massive hand print on it. Gosh I have tiny hands and I done that...

I was just hugging Max whispering things in his ear to calm him down.  I knew what he was having a nightmare about... our past... I then quickly picked him up and walked out the room until someone suddenly grabbed my arm, I looked to see who it was and it was Noah I think his name was, he was giving me a death stare, like full stareeeeeeeeee.....

"I know about Liam,ya know" he said and dropped my arm, wait how?

I quickly just went back to Ryder's room and set Max down on the bed as I put him on my side and I went to Ryder's side and fell asleep easily.

R Y D E R S         P O V

After shouting at Aria for what she said, she said she will say sorry tomorrow.  I went back to my room and saw Avery and Max sleepying together but they were quite far apart as they left an massive space in the middle, I sighed and went to try and climb between them until I saw Max roll over beside Avery and snuggle into her.  Gosh I just want to take a picture... I.  Did. Not. Just. Say. That.  I'm Ryder fucking King. Not a girl.

I then went in the bed and laid on my back about to doze off but I felt a small body around me, I looked down and saw Max cuddled close to me.  I wrapped my arm around him and fell asleep.

I woke up to clicking nosies, I saw Caleb, Levi, Dylan and the girls taking photos except from Noah, Andre, Aria and my sister Addison.

I looked beside me and I ended up in the middle between Avery and Max, and they bother were snuggled against me, I soon heard Avery sit up and rub her eyes, Max was still snuggled up next to me in a deep sleep, Avery smilies and kissed his head. "Well I'm going to make breakfast who wants food!?!" Avery said in a loud voice, which Max started to stir at the word food, he sat up and said "I want some food" everyone bust out into laughter. As he was still half asleep, he's definitely Averys son no doubt.

But one question is annoying me... where's his father shouldn't he be here with them, I would ask but after what Aria said about Max screaming about a man, I don't know if I should ask her.

Everyone left the room so Avery and Max could change which for me it's to early so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

A V E R Y S          P O V

I got up and started to get changed in the closet I put on a pair of back bra and panties set and grey shorts and adidas crop top.