~Thirteen~

((Here's an random song for y'all))
---------

"How about I come live with you?"

****

***A V E R Y S       P O V***

"How about I come live with you?" He asked casually.

"You don't need to do that" I laughed nervously.

"It's okay... unless you don't want to I totally understand" he said embarrassed...... Ryder embarrassed.. gosh I wonder if he's even an gang Leader some times. But also he's such a wimp in my eyes.

A cuddly teddy bear

"A cuddly teddy bear?" He said.

I said that out loud didn't I

"Yep you did" he said laughing.

Damn it.

"Anyway about my offer.. I will have guys watching you" he said parking in my drive way I looked behind me and saw Max sleeping peacefully.

"Not in a creepy way or that. Just to make sure you and Max are okay." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I smiled at him. I picked up my bags and put it over my shoulder.

"Hey can you grab Max?" I asked as I heard him mumble an yes and picked up Max. Max woke up an bit but fell straight back asleep when he saw it was only Ryder.

I don't know what to say for him to stay I mean...

I know he's a good guy he kinda showed me that from helping me with Liam.

But I guess I am just scared from him walking out, not just on me but Max as well.

I took the keys out from my pocket and unlocked the door. I put the keys on the unit beside the door. I dropped the bags down and saw Ryder come down the stairs. How did he get up so fast without me realising...

"That's Max asleep" he said away to walk out the door.

"Wait"

I mentally facepalmed myself.. why did I say to wait.

"Huh?" He turned around and started walking toward me.

"Uh well... I mean... uh... would you like to stay the night I mean it's getting pretty dark." I said.. wait I'm I blushing.. gosh I feel like an 16 year old girl all over again.

"I mean it's only.." he looked at his watch " it's only 7:40pm" he said looking back at me.

"Sorry I'm so used to going to sleep when I can cause of Max" I said nervously chuckling.

"I will take you up on that offer by the way" he said smirking.

"You don't have clothes though" I said as he went out the door and came back with a bag. 

"I always keep spare clothes with me" he said dumping the back on the ground.

"Uh huh, do you want anything to eat?" I asked walking into the kitchen making myself some cut up fruit.  "No I'm fine thanks" he said sitting down at the kitchen table.