~Twenty-Four~

**Two weeks later**

I woke up to have a burning sensation in my throat.. it's been happening for a couple of days and honestly I've been pregnant once and I can already tell... I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant again...

I got up and brushed my teeth. I walked outside to my room and Rebecca was sitting on my bed with her phone in her hand and a brown bag beside her...

"Whats that?" I asked her as she chucked it at me, I opened it and saw the test..

"You been spewing, and being really nauseous around food" she said as I smiled.

Rebecca well me and her are literally like sisters. We are so close I found out her mother is sick that's why she works at such age.. and let's say I paid for her moms medical bills and her treatment... Rebecca says she'll pay me back but she knows I won't take it.

I went to the bathroom and took five and the drank a bottle of water and about 10 mins later I need to pee.

I peed on the five and then waited...

Rebecca was sitting on the bed with me while the test was in the bathroom.

Max was with Ryder's gran today as she said he son is being an idiot and she's not talking to him... I finally got her to snap out of it as every boy needs their mom... right now I wished I had mine.

But what I'm I going to do if I'm pregnant... Ryder's going to marry a girl who I just say is so pretty.. she followed me on Instagram and every since she's been posting pics of him and her since.

I'm I jealous... yes very much so.

The timer went off as Rebecca jumped and followed me to the bathroom...

I looked down at the text.

Positive...

Positive...

Positive...

Positive...

Positive...

I started to cry... yet again that's all I feel I'm doing lately is crying..

Rebecca hugged me saying how she's going to be here for me all the way.

I still speak to some of the gang.  Addison, Zoe and tori comes over sometimes, and I speak to the boys as well sometimes.. but not as much.

I knew they were coming to Max's birthday as well. Max wanted an monster inc party as he's obsessed with it... but so I'm I...

Anywayssss

Me and Rebecca were going shopping today to get everything for Max's party.

We got into my car, and went to the mall.

We were walking through until something caught my eye.

Ryder and his Fiancé Heather... yep that her name Heather..

And hate to say it she's beautiful.

And she's kind. She messaged me saying sorry for everything her father done to me and that... and let me say it hurts to say.. she and Ryder deserves each other... I know Ryder will treat her right.

Rebecca saw who I was looking at and gasped as I snapped out of it and noticed they were walking over.

She was wearing expensive clothing I looked down and saw I was wearing mom jeans and over size top tucked in.. and sneakers.

I straightened my self up and smiled... a fake smile.. be happy for him Avery. You did tell him you didn't love him.

Don't need to remind me brain.