~Fifteen~

***A V E R Y S      P O V***

It's been 3 weeks since everything happened.  Ryder stays here mostly every night to 'protect' is even when there's always 20 guards outside.

He's so paranoid.. but it's cute.

Me and Ryder have became close, like really close.  Ryder always spoils Max, speaking about Max he is at kindergarden and he's friends with almost everyone already.  He goes to there house to play.  Which gives me time to myself.  Even know Ryder will always be there..

Ryder's mom comes over no and again for dinner and lunch, and maybe breakfast.

Also no sign of Liam either.  Ryder says he's prepared if he does attack anyways, which lets me settle abit.  But I swear if Liam try's to hurt Max again I will kill him with my bear hands.

I am back to work as well, it keeps me distracted.  Ryder told me to quit and he will pay for everything I need, but he's done so much, I refused.

So that takes us to where we are now.

Me, Max and Ryder having a chill movie night.  There pizza boxes around the room.  Popcorn all over the place, And sweets scattered everywhere.

Ryder fell asleep a while ago, he's been working really late lately, so I try not to disturb him.  Ryder's head is on my lap, and I keep putting my hand through his soft black hair, which smells like vanilla. 

Max is almost asleep and his back is to Ryder's chest, as Ryder's arm is around him.  I swear I get jealous sometimes, Max always picks Ryder over me, but I guess it's my fault, all these years with only a mom.  But I couldn't let him live with an abusive dad. Even if I passed I would at least put Max in good hands first.

As I heard two boys snoring quietly.  I watched some shadowhunter and fell asleep.

****

I woke up to loud laughter I opened my eyes and saw the I had a cover around me, I got up and walked to the sound and saw the girls and guys.

I haven't seen them for ages.  As soon as I stepped into the kitchen I saw Max on the kitchen counter dancing with the guys except Noah, I seriously need to get him to not be MrSerious, and the girls were recording them.

They really can't dance. Ryder was no where to be seen I went up stairs to check I walked into my room and Ryder was sitting on my bed ONLY WITH A TOWEL *cough cough* sorry for my outburst.  But damn he's hottttt.

I felt the blood flowing up to my face. He still hasn't noticed me he was typing away on his phone. What if he was sending dick pics to chicks.... I will chop off his dick... why though?