~Twenty~

((Just a random song to listen to))

***A V E R Y S P O V***

I woke up to having an bile come up my throat known I was about to be sick I ran to the bathroom... as I leaned over the toilet being sick.

I felt someone behind me holding my hair so it spewing fall and rubbing my back, known that it was Ryder.

"No don't loo-" I couldn't finish my sentence as i was back to being sick.

"It's okay, its okay" Ryder kept reassuring me while he kept rubbing my back.

After I finished being sick I looked as the clock on the wall and it was 4:58am

"I'm sorry I woke you up" I told Ryder.

"It's okay, honestly" he paused "my mom text me last night saying that Max and her are going out today so you don't need to worry, so just rest okay" He said while redoing my hair.

"Okay" I said as I got up and brushed my teeth to get the sick taste out of my mouth.

I turned and went back to bed where Ryder was already under the covers, and on his phone.

He's so hot... honestly if you saw him you would be drooling... I quickly wiped my mouth to make sure I wasn't.... God, thank you for this blessing.

I looked at the clock again and it was 5:27am.. no wonder I'm not that tired... I'm used to getting up early cause of Max and use to not having sleep..

I walked over and jumped onto the bed with Ryder and snuggled up beside him and I saw he was scrolling through his Instagram... I always wonder how people can get so many followers but if you seen his you'd know why.... he's so beautiful...

Anyways

I saw that he was getting a call from someone, I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Andre.. probably something to do with gang Business.

"What's up?......... okay what time?........ alright I'll be there about 06:00pm..... okay bye" he hung up as I looked at him.  "Gang meeting" he said as I just nodded my head.

He was scrolling on his phone as I kept staring at him.... I ain't a stalker or a creep but why another Gang Leader Avery.... why... I get it though Ryder isn't like any other he's scary when he wants to be, but when he's really just a teddy bear.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked I shook my head, he put his phone down and turned over so we were face to face. He kept looking into my eyes and leaned in as I did the same. He then kissed me. We have had made out before but for some reason this feels different like a million fireworks are going off.

The kiss starts to get heated and I get on top of him.

As the kiss got more and more heated my top and shorts were on the floor as Ryder didn't have clothes on except boxers.

Ryder unclasped my bra and threw it on the ground in a swift motion, as he trailed kissed along my collar bone sucking, while massaging my breast.

He then trailed kissing down to my breast and started to suck then more kisses down to the south, as he ripped my panties off... my favourite pair... long gone...

He kissed the inner thigh making my breathing become shaken.

((A/N.- Okay you have your own imagination...sooo I'll leave you to it, I might edit and put a mature scene in but yeahhh... okay bk to the story .-.))