~Ten~

What are you doing to me Ryder King?

****

I woke up to Damon snoring soundly next to me, i tried to get up quietly but I got pulled back down into Ryder's arms and he snuggled into my neck. "Don't get up five more minutes" he said half asleep, but his voice is hot I mean I'm sure my panties are wet....

"Hmm only five minutes" I said as I started to slowly fall asleep again.

2 hours later.

I woke up to glass shattered. I quickly jumped out of bed, so did Ryder we quickly walked out of his room to see Max and Addison laughing as they had came batter and flour all over them. I quickly took a couple of pictures before they noticed. Until Ryder spoke up, "what's happening here?" Ryder said rubbing his eyes more, as I notice he was shitless. How badly I want to run my hands along his abs, and kiss every inch of h- I go snapped out of my thoughts to Addison shouting on me. "Huh, yeah I'm awake!" I shouted randomly as I went red. I just embarrassed my self....

"I was saying if you wanted to go out today, all of us?" She asked laughing a bit still.

"Um maybe another time, I need to get home. I also have a job to get to and need to get someone to kindergarden" I said picking up Max away to get him a bath, until a hand grabbed me. "Can we speak after you wash him" Ryder asked, I nodded and walked back to the room and then the bathroom. I put bubbles in and had it at the right temperature. "Max baths ready come on." I said as he ran in and jumped in the tub.

I was getting all of the flour out of his hair as we were talking, "mommy will Ryder be my new dad?" He asked and I froze, Max has never asked me this question in his 4 yrs of life. "Uh, well you will have a daddy one day bud, but I don't know when that will be. But I can't promise anything" I said rising the soap out trying not to get it in his eyes. "Oh well I think he would be a fun daddy, I mean you two have kissed and you told me you only do that if you're in love"he said while playing with a rubber duck, I stayed silent I didn't know what to say, I finished with him up and got him out of the bath.

***R Y D E R S P O V***

When Avery and Max went. I turned to Addison, "you like her don't you?" She said smirking while shoving everything in the dish washer. "I mean I have only known her for a couple of days but I mean... I don't know Addison" I sighed and ran my hands threw my hair. "Well I have to saw I haven't seen a smile on your face like that for ages." She said walking away to her room, "at least give her a chance you can see hat she been threw shit, and your happy, follow you heart" she said and walked to her room.

Follow your heart.... it replayed and replayed in my head what does that even mean, I sat on my bed and the bathroom door was open a little as I heard them having a little conversation.... it would hurt to listen even a little bit. I was sitting back on the headboard on my bed and sat and listened to them.

"mommy will Ryder be my new dad?" Max asked and I was in shock, he thought about me like that?..... "Uh, well you will have a daddy one day bud, but I don't know when that will be. But I can't promise anything" i heard her say, the thought of her being with someone else made my insides turn..... wait I'm I jealous... no no no I'm not jealous. "Oh well I think he would be a fun daddy, I mean you two have kissed and you told me you only do that if you're in love". Max answered back, but if a say so I would be a pretty good father, but I couldn't bring any harm to them. Gangs are so fucking dangerous. If someone saw them leave my house unharmed they will know that they are special to me... so that's why I need them to stay here.

***A V E R Y S         P O V***

I got Max out of the bath tub and wrapped him in a towel, I went through to the room and totally forgot that I have like no clothes.  I really need to get back home.

"Hey Ryder I have not clothes and Max has none as well. We need to get home but do you have anything he can wear for now?" I asked hoping he would give me something, he got up and went to a bad and gave me it.

"I knew that you would probably stay for another night so I got you and him clothes." He said and sat back down on his phone... what's up with him.

I gave Max his clothes and sat beside Ryder.  "Thanks for the clothes I will give you the mo-" I was cut off by Ryder "don't you dare say you will give me the money back, if you have forgotten I'm in a gang Kitten, I have enough money to by an private island for myself" he said putting his phone down and grabbing my hand... I looked at him confused.

"I know that we have only known each other for a couple of days but please, move on Avery" he said my full name, he's serious.

"Exactly, we have only known each other for a opulence of days not a year Ryder." I said looking at our hands.... this feels so right.

But why me? I'm no one I have a kid for fuck sake, who would want a single mom....

"Why you?! Are you fucking crazy Avery, look in the mirror your beautiful human being, your so kind, honest and a million more but I would be here all da- patch that all my life describing you, I may have known you a couple of days, but if anyone saw you come out of my house unharmed they will know shits down.  They will know that you are someone special to me Avery the have eyes in this house all the time, but we usually find them, and uh yeah you get it"he rambled on can this guy ever shut up.

He stalled rambling and we were looking at each other, why do I feel like I have known him my whole life... he started leaning in and I did the same our nose was touching our lips came together as one "RYDER" someone barged in as from the suddenness I bit his lip, and it started bleeding...

"Shit I'm sorry" I glared who was at the door and I saw it was Noah... fun my favourite person.

"If it isn't little miss princess and her Prince Charming" he said smirking at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. I looked back at Ryder who was looked shocked from when I bit his lip.  "Y-you do surprise my kitty" he said chuckling.  "But Noah the fuck are you in my room?" He said sounding angry like he just masked over his face with a mask.

"Well Liam Gray is here and not alone. They knocked out the Garuda at the front only matter of seconds he bust through that door." He said waiting for instructions as I just stood there.  "Where the fuck is Max?!" I screamed as I ran out of the room, ignoring them shout my name behind me and Ryder running after me.

worst mistake ever.

I saw Liam holding my son.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER SORRY..

not really....

But I will say sorry anyway....

Sorry...

Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!😘