Testing, 1, 2, 3

Ian's POV

Maybe I was gay and I was too focused on Melanie to see it.

I fell asleep, mind still spinning around that one thought.

The next morning I woke up around 11:30. I hopped out of bed and walked to the kitchen for breakfast. Anthony was there, making bacon and pancakes. He turned to face me after flipping them.

I sighed a little, knowing that they were made with soy milk instead of actual milk. Oh, Anthony and his vegan ways.

Disregarding the thought, I focused on the wonderful scent.

I was walking towards him to look at the pancakes, when I tripped over a shoe and fell, lightly scraping his crotch on the way down. When I looked up, I was blushing, Anthony was blushing, and my knees hurt. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. We were both insanely blushing. Anthony sighed and turned away. Dammit. That was enough to lower my self esteem level by a bit.

"So, uh, how many pancakes do you want Ian?"

"Uh, just two. Thanks, man."

"We should totally make a breakfast-time with Smosh! That would be new!" Anthony said.

"Sure." I got out my camera and began vlogging about the special episode.

Anthony brought the pancakes and bacon to the table.

"First bite!" We both said loudly and took a huge bite of the pancakes.

"Not bad, Anthony." I remarked. He smiled.

Soon, the twitter questions time came. Anthony read the first one he saw. "Tinklemyjinglewingle says," He took a minute to laugh at the username. "Eat the same thing, together, at the same time, like the Lady and the Tramp!"

Both of our eyes widened. He picked up a piece of bacon and held one end with his teeth. I held the other with mine, and we began eating it... together. Time to test if he's gay, Ian. Anthony tried to pull away once his lips got close to mine, but I pulled him into a kiss. He didn't kiss back for a second, then he began to kiss passionatley, even reaching to turn off the camera. We kissed for a few seconds longer until Anthony pulled away.

"What was that?" He asked, half angrily, half confused.

I just jumped up out of my chair and hurried to my bedroom. I locked the door. Anthony started knocking on it and loudly saying my name.

I finally got up and opened the door. "I'm gay, Anthony. Just-"

Anthony sighed and hugged me. "Thank you for coming out," He said, and walked away.

That pissed me off. I come out to him, and that's how he reacts?

"Ian-" Anthony came back.

"What?" I snarled.

He jammed his lips into mine, trying every type of kiss there possibly was. When he found the perfect one, he kissed even more passionately.

Anthony Padilla was definitely bisexual.