The Greatest Honeymoon Ever (Part Four)

Anthony's POV

The next morning Ian and I decided to go through our luggage and made sure to pack everything up. We were leaving the following morning. As I was going through my things, I found something I didn't even remember packing: my gray visor cap. Without thinking, I put it on and continued fitting everything into my bag. I was messily folding a shirt when I saw Ian stop moving out of the corner of my eye. I set the shirt in my bag and looked up at him to see his eyes wide staring at me.

"Ian? Babe?" I waved my hand in front of his face. He smiled warmly. "That hat... You haven't worn it in so long. I missed it."

I adjusted it with my hands and smiled back, looking back down at my luggage and zipping up the suit case.

"Now that we have the rest of the day to do whatever we want, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure. Ask on twitter or something," Ian said, fixing his hair.

I tweeted: "Cool things to do in Tokyo? It's our last day here D:"

The tweet was flooded with replies. Most of them said to do things we've already done. A few said to surprise Ian by taking him to a fancy restaurant. I deleted the tweet so Ian couldn't see the replies on my twitter. I knew exactly where we were going to go.

Last time I was here, there was this really fancy, high end French restaurant called 'Hotel De Mikuni' and I never got to go. Ian deserved something like that though. I wanted him to remember this trip as the greatest honeymoon ever.

All I truly desired was to make Ian know he made the right decision being my best friend and marrying me. These rings meant something.

I googled the phone number on my phone then looked up at Ian, who was checking his Instagram. "I'm gonna use the bathroom," I said, walking towards it. I shut the door and locked it. I waited a few seconds before calling the number. I flushed the toilet and turned on the sink so Ian couldn't hear what I was saying. I made a reservation for two at 8 PM. I turned off the sink and walked out. Ian looked confused, so I gave him a reassuring smile. "Let's just explore the last bit of Tokyo for today," I said to him. He nodded and stood up, then we walked out of the hotel building. Looking around, Ian pointed a certain direction. "I don't remember going that way," He said.

We walked across the street with the huge crowd of people in that direction, which revealed a lot more stores and restaurants. I let Ian guide me through the people and in and out of stores as we walked through the city. This would be the last time we would see Tokyo for a while. I made Ian try on some things I found in the male clothing stores and he loved them. We didn't buy anything glitzy or girly. Just because we were gay didn't mean that we loved sparkly shit.

We found a Japanese movie store and Ian went absolutely nuts, picking up just about every one he saw. I didn't want to stop him because he was having fun, but I needed to have enough money for the fancy dinner and we'd definitely would blow it all if I let him stay here. "Babe?" I called to him. "Maybe you should pick less?" I gave him an uneasy smile. He just nodded and put a few movies back. He seemed really passionate about the few he was buying, so I just let him get them.

After shopping for a few hours it was late afternoon, and I was getting antsy about the dinner. Ian got an ice cream as we sat on an empty bench. He sat close to me and used his empty hand to fix my cap. I completely forgot that I was wearing it. I took it off and tried to put it on Ian's head, but he stopped me. "No, babe. It looks stupid on me. You wear it. It looks good on you," He said.

I smiled and put it back on. "Let's go to the hotel. I'm tired," He said to me, finishing his ice cream. I took his hand and we walked back to the hotel building. As soon as we got there, Ian plopped onto the bed. "I'm gonna take a nap."