Don't, Please

Anthony's POV

I looked down at Ian's left arm while he was eating. 10 cuts.

I looked at my own wrists with faded cuts from my past. I knew what I had to do. I knew Ian was still depressed in a way.

I got up from the table and walked to the bathroom. I looked for something sharp...

I opened a drawer and found a small razor in it. This must have been what Ian used... I thought. I picked it up and began to cut. It stung like a mother, but it was for Ian.

Ian's POV

I still was kind of depressed. I mean, it felt like Anthony was the only one who cared.

Anthony was always the fan favorite, and when people sent fan-art, I was always drawn to be extremely fat.

Although I was happy to be with Anthony, I was jealous and scared of what the future would bring.

My wrists itched. A lot. I grabbed a knife and sliced some fresh cuts. I cried while doing it, but I wiped away the tears and blood from the counter.

I heard a grunt come from the bathroom.

Was Anthony masturbating or taking a scheisse?

I didn't know.

I sat on the couch. I didn't bother to turn on the TV. I just decided to think. I let the new cuts sting and burn.

I heard the bathroom door open.

Anthony walked out with tears in his eyes and a bit of blood on his wrists. He walked over to me and held out his arms.

They had messages, written in cuts.

'I LOVE YOU', the first one read.

'PLEASE STOP', the last one read.

I jumped off the couch, tears streaming down both of our faces. I hugged him tightly.

"W-why would you do this?" I cried.

"I-I love you." Was all Anthony said.