Unexpected ( A Ross lynch Fan Fiction )

"Riley are you going to the concert tomorrow?"

"I don't know."

"How do you not know? It's either yes or no and how can you say no to Ross lynch?"

Yes Ross lynch. Disney's new Zach Efron.

If you wanted to know. I'm talking to my best friend Olivia. She was born a Disney freak. She knows everything about Disney. I really think someone should hire her to be on Disney channel or work at Disneyland or something like that.

She just stares at me with her huge owl eyes.

"You have to go."

"Why?"

"Riley! Your going!"

"If you can change my mom's mind then yes I will go with you, but I'm not sneaking out with you like last time."

"Okay okay."

She smiles the rest of the walk home from school.

She is taller than me and I'm not lying when I say mostly everyone I know is taller than me. I'm 5'1 while she is 5'7. We must look funny walking together.

She also has long purple hair. Yes purple don't ask me why she dyed her hair purple. She says she just woke up and something told her purple hair.

She also has an odd way of dressing not like a normal girl. She never matches. I guess she can do that though because she is really pretty.

While I would call myself the opposite.

I am short and I am pretty average. I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I like to match except my socks. I know it sounds weird but it feels weird to have my socks matching.

We turn the corner onto our street.

"Hey it's my lucky day your mom is home early."

"It might be lucky for you but not me."

She just laughs at me.

"Race you to your front porch! 123!"

She runs off to my porch super fast.

Sometimes I think there is a five year old stuck in her 18 year old body.

I continue walking while she opens my front door and walks in.

I walk in moments later to her lying on the floor with my dog licking her face.

"Hahahaha!" She just keeps laughing.

Star (That's my dogs name) turns around and basically tackles me and starts licking me.

"Star! Stop it that's gross!"

She keeps licking me.

I push her off me and she runs around the house.

I get up and wipe all her dog hair off me.

"How was your day?" My mom says walking in.

"It was okay but you can make it even better Mrs. Hare." Olivia says with her giant smile.

"And what is that Olivia?"

"If you can let your daughter go with me to a concert tomorrow."

My mom looks at me then at Olivia then back at me.

"Okay." She then walks into the kitchen.

"I did it!"

Olivia high fives me.

"Now you have to go with me!"

She sticks her tongue at me.

"Okay. Okay. Now let's go get some food I'm starving."