Home

Olivia unlocks the door and we walk into my home. I haven't been here in what feels like forever.

"Ross, roll me to that closet over there." I say pointing across the hall.

He rolls me to the closet and I take out some extra crutches my mom used to have in case something bad happens.

I use the crutches and hop around the house. I let Ross wander around my home.

I struggle going upstairs but I get to my room after what feels like a million years.

I pack a suitcase of clothes and stuff I need. I pack an extra bag for Star.

"Star!" I practically yell. That's my dogs name!

Moments later a full grown husky comes at me. I fall and Star licks my face clean.

Ross walks in and looks worried. He gets Star off of me and helps me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks sounding really worried.

"Yeah...Yeah I'm fine." I say rubbing the dog hair off my shirt.

Ross clips a leash on Star's collar and helps me up onto my bed.

He just stares at me all worried.

"I'm fine. Really." I say. I start to reach for the crutches but he stops my hand.

He lets go of Stars collar and she runs down the stairs, leaving me and Ross alone.

Ross holds my hand perfectly in his. He just stares at my hands.

I wonder what his thinking about.

.....

"Do you remember?" He says softly.

"Yes. I remember my home, my family, and even some of the memories here." I say.

He stays silent and hands me the crutches.

"Why do you ask?" I say breaking the silence.

"I was curious." He says sitting down on my bed.

I grab his hand this time.

"Why do you care so much?" I ask so softly at first I thought he didn't hear but he did.

"I don't know.... I feel like I owe it to you. Ever since I came into your life nothing good has come out of it. You have one leg, no mother, and can't even remember you life because of me." He says.

I try to think but my head begins to hurt at the thought of his words. I don't think he ruined my life, but then again I don't remember much of it.

I stay silent and stand up with my crutches. He stands up and starts to try and help me walk into the hall but I don't let him.

"I don't need help." I say. I soon regret saying that as I slowly walking down the stairs. I don't give in though, I continue on my own. Ross still stays at my side ready for me to say that I need him. His face looks worried every step I take.

We finally get down the stairs. Olivia is sitting on the couch.

"Ready to go?" She asks looking up from her phone.

"Can I stay the night?" I ask.

"Not by yourself." Ross says.

"So, can I?" I ask.

"Yes, but I'm staying with you."Ross says.

"Okay." I say.

"Okay then, if we are gonna stay here I'm gonna make some food." Olivia says.

Olivia gets up and starts to make some sandwiches in the kitchen.

I sit on the couch and Ross joins Olivia in the kitchen.

Star joins me on the couch and she basically takes up the rest of the couch.

Ross comes back with two sandwiches.

"Want one?" He says handing one out to me.

"Ham or Turkey?" I ask.

"Turkey." He says.

I take the sandwich and split in in half. I give one half to Star and shove the other in my face.

Ross sits on the floor right in front of me. He leans his body against the part of the couch were my leg should be at.

He turns on the tv and searches threw the channels.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

Olivia walks in and takes the control from him.

She changes the channel to cartoon network and we watch The Amazing World of Gumball.

She puts on cartoons, and the whole day is wasted in front of the tv.

....

I wake up and it's dark. I guess I must have fallen asleep. I sit up and I'm in my bed. Star lies in her bed near my closet and Ross lies of the floor.

I check my phone and it's 1:38AM.

Yawn...

I lay back down and try to go back to sleep.

I can't though. I'm so tired but I can't sleep. I check my phone again.

2:18AM

I sit up and throw my pillow at Ross.

He sits up eyes wide open.

"What?" He says in a rather nice way.

"I can't sleep." I say.

His eyes get all tired and he yawns. He gets up and pushes me over and lies next to me.

"Go to sleep." He says getting all comfortable.

I lie back and face Ross.

His eyes are already closed. I just stare at him sleep, not in a creepy way.

His hair is like a lion; all over the place. He makes soft snores and his bare chest rises, falls, and rises over and over again.

I turn around and stare at my empty wall. Maybe it will bore me to sleep.

Ross's arm wraps around me and he holds me close.

"Go to sleep. Okay?" He whispers softly.

"Okay." I whisper back.

I close my eyes and fall fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait I've been busy. I like people's ideas so comment and give ideas to what might happen next. Hope you like it, I was going to update on Christmas as a gift to all you readers but I guess it's to late for that.

Merry whatever you celebrate.