What?

This chapter is dedicated to Dreaming4ever2001. I haven't been on wattpad for weeks maybe even months and when I opened my notifications. I was overflowed with amazing comments by her. I hope you like this chapter I had to rethink the story line so that this story can last longer and be more interesting. Okay I'm gonna stop writing now.

------------------

Yawn.

I wake up cuddled in big arms. I tilt my head up and see Ross fast asleep.

The room is dark and cold. I cuddle closer into his chest.

I close my eyes and think.

What happened?

I don't remember anything after getting into the pool.

Did I get drunk and that's why I can't remember? I don't have a  hangover though. I feel like I have been sleeping for days.

Ross yawns.

I look up at him as he rubs his eyes awake.

"Hey." I say rougher then I wanted it to sound.

"I thought you would never wake up."

"Ross did we get drunk?" I ask.

He sits up. "You don't remember what happened?" He says in a voice that kind of worries me.

"Umm. No, I don't."

He strokes his fingers threw his hair. He looks worried yet mad at the same time.

"So what happened?" I ask again.

He gets out of bed and he is only wearing boxers. He walks out the door.

I look down and I am in a tank top ,I don't remember having, and some pajama shorts. 

I slide to the edge of the bed and balance my self against the wall.

Ross walks back in.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Where did you go?" I ask.

"You can't answer a question with a question." He says sitting on the bed.

"I wanted to follow you."

"I just needed to call someone." He said.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask.

"Three days." He says.

-What really happened-

Ross kisses me and the crowd goes wild.

The party goes on like this for the rest of the day until around 9:30 everyone starts to leave.

By 11 everyone is gone and its just the family and Olivia here.

"You guys are cute." Olivia says.

Ross and I are sitting on the couch cuddled up in a blanket. For some reason it's really cold.

Riker walks in and sits on Olivia's lap.

"Why purple?" He asks.

"Why not?" Olivia says.

"You guys are cute." I say.

My mom walks in. " Time to go home now."

I look at Ross and give him a tight hug. He helps me to my stupid wheelchair and rolls me to my mom.

"Thanks for everything Ross." My mother says.

She rolls me outside.

"Wait I'm forgetting my bag." She says.

She leaves me on their beautiful porch.

Ross walks out.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." He says.

I don't know what to say so I stay silent. The only sound is a cricket.

"What day is it?" I ask.

"Wednesday. Why?" He asks.

"I'm still in school you know?" I say.

"For how long?" He asks.

"Maybe three more weeks left." I say.

My mom walks out with her bag.

"Okay now let's go." She says.

She rolls me to the car and helps me in. She starts the car. Olivia runs out the house and into the back seat.

All of Ross's family are outside waving goodbye. Then I notice Ross isn't outside waving with everyone else.

We drive off to the sounds of many goodbyes and have a safe drive home.

We don't drive far until everything goes black.