The Dream

I'm sitting in a beautiful meadow that's filled with purple small flowers. The grass is super bright green and the trees lean with pink flowers that fall and fly when the wind blows.

I am just sitting right in the middle of all of this gazing at the beautiful sight.

I get up and twirl this cute white dress I'm in and I frolic threw the grass.

Until I run into something and fall right on my butt.

Ouch what the heck was that?

An arm comes down to me and I hear his voice.

"I'm sorry. I should have been looking at where I was going." He says.

I push the hair out of my face and look up to see Ross.

His wearing a nice looking tux and he has a huge smile on his face.

I put my hand in his and he helps me up.

"Thanks." I say.

"Your welcome, anything for someone as beautiful as you."He says all flirty.

"That was cheesy." I laugh back.

I start walking back to were I first started but end up in a big tree that has a view of I'm guessing New York.

What?

"Beautiful isn't it." Ross says.

I turn and see Ross. He is sitting so close to me I try to scoot away but I can't move. I look down and our hands are latched together.

I pull and pull but I can't move my hand out of his.

I finally get my hand out of his but now I'm falling and I can't stop.

I start screaming.

I close my eyes and hear his voice again.

"You okay?" Ross asks.

I open my eyes and I'm back in the hospital.

Ross is the only one in the room. He is sitting in a chair close to me and he just stares at me for a response.

"You okay?" He asks again.

I just stare at him.

"Yeah."