Someone New

~Three weeks later~

I live at Ross's house now. They have made a really nice room out of a garage in the back, so it's kind of like a really nice little house just in his backyard.

Olivia comes and goes because she still has to finish school. Ross's mother is trying to figure something out for me so I can finish school with my class.

Ross has been showing me pictures and helping me with therapy so I can try and remember but to be honest I don't think I'm getting any better.

I lie to Ross sometimes and tell him how I remember stuff like what happened in the hospitals and at my 10th birthday party but I really don't.

I sometimes don't even remember where I'm at when I wake up in the morning and it scares the hell out of me. I know if I tell Ross I will just end up in the hospital.

I get up out of bed and get dressed for the day.

11:30 Ross will be at my door with a plate of pancakes like he always does. I have no idea what is up with him and pancakes but it seems to make him happy making and eating them with me.

I put on a light blue tank top and some jeans. Ross cut all of my jeans and pants so that it would cover my stump leg yet still be comfortable for me.

They keep asking me if I want a prosthetic leg. I want one but then I don't.

I fill up Star's bowl with food and water and check the time.

10:28

I guess I have lots of time to myself today. I woke up earlier then usual.

I have officially become a pro with crutches. I'm starting to get used to my one legged life.

I walk to my mini couch and turn on the tv. I search threw all  the channels but nothing interests me. I end up on watching spongebob. Why not?

Knock Knock Knock.

I look at the clock. 10:45.

I guess his early. I get up and answer the door.

"Morning." I say expecting Ross but it's Riker.

"Hey." He says.

I'm not close to any of his brothers or sister so it's always awkward when I talk to them without Ross around. I'm just naturally an awkward person so that doesn't help.

I just stand there like an idiot and wait for home to say something.

"Ross went some where,  do you happen to know?" He asks.

"Nope. Haven't seen him today." I say.

"Oh okay, well if you see him can you tell him I'm looking for him." He says.

"Sure." I say.

"Okay well see you later." He says walking back to the house.

I close the door and go back to the couch.

"Where could Ross be?" I say out loud to myself.

I grab my phone and text Ross.

                                          Ross

                                                        Where are you?

              .....
                                                                Ross???

   I'll be at your place 11:48
   exactly.

I decide to leave him alone and just wait. I continue watching tv with Star sitting by my side. I set my alarm for 11:48 so I can see if he actually gets here at that time.

....

Ring. Ring. Ring.

My alarm goes off and also a knock on the door. Ross wasn't kidding.

I get up and answer the phone. Ross isn't alone but with a tall red head and a small black dog.

I let them in and they both sit. Star just stares at the little dog confused.

"You weren't kidding about be here at 11:48." I say with a big smile.

"Nope I don't kid. Oh and this is Calum." Ross says.

"Hi, I'm Riley." I introduce myself.

Calum smiles and he too has an amazing smile like Ross. He plays with Star so she can get attention too.

"Who's the dog?" I ask.

"Star." Ross says.

"No not my dog, the one in you hands." I say

Ross laughs.

"Ohh this is Pixie."

-----------

Authors note:
                Since I have finals next week I won't be updating until maybe after two or three weeks to try and keep my grades up. I decided to make something new less depressing I guess. I hope you like it I enjoyed writing this chapter for some  odd reason. Well that's it peace out.