Something different

~Three weeks later~

Okay so I guess I'm graduating with my class because apparently I already have enough credits to graduate. I don't go to school but I will next week to practice the graduation ceremony with the rest of my class.

Since finals are over, Olivia comes over more often and we've already made so many new memories. I still can't remember much and some days I can't remember anything. Star helps some times just by the lick of my hand or by a bark at the door.

Ross hasn't been around as often as before with his band R5 skyrocketing. Just me, myself, and I still trying to figure what I'm going to do with my life.

I walk into my mini kitchen and make myself a ham sandwich. Star stares up at me in awe so I toss a slice of ham at her.

As I walk over to my couch, to eat my sandwich, someone knocks on the door.

I wonder who that can be. I leave my sandwich to the side and grab my crutches. I open the door to my fellow red head.

"Hey Calum." I say with the brightest smile.

"Hey Riley. I was bored and you just came to mind. How you doing?" He asks enthusiastically. 

"Good. Have you heard from Ross lately?"

"Last time I heard from him was maybe a week ago...two maybe."

"Come in dude." I say walking with him to the couch.

We chill on the couch for hours. Soon it's already 11:30.

He wipes his eyes.

"You can crash here if you want." I tell him.

"Hmmm sure. How about another movie to fall asleep to?" He says.

"Yeah."

He puts in finding Nemo and goes to grab  some blankets. I'm soon trying to stay awake but I eventually fall asleep on Calum's shoulder.

"Night Riley." Calum whispers softly.

~Ross POV~

"Good night New York City!" I tell the screaming fans below.

We exit the stage and the crowd doesn't die down. We might have to do an encore performance but my throat hurts like hell.

We all get in the limo tired and head back to the hotel. I check my phone and no messages.

Usually Riley messages me good night or asks about the concerts but she's been quiet this week. I wonder how she's doing.