{4} Nightmare

3rd Person POV

Minho's dream:

Waking up, Minho slowly opens up his eyes then squints as the light was shining on him. He turns his head looking in different directions then his eyes landed on a girl.

She was wearing the blue and white plaid tied shirt, jeans, and combat boots. Her dark brown hair was fallen onto her shoulders.

"Mia?" Minho asked her. "Is it really you?"

Minho's head was on Mia's lap and she chuckled, with her fingers running through Minho's hair. "Hey, Minho."

"You're here." Minho said with surprise and joy. "You're really here."

Mia smiles down at him and said, "Minho, I'm always here."

"Hey, I'm gonna tell Alby that you're awake, okay?" Mia said to him

Minho's eyebrows furrowed, "Alby? He's still alive?"

"Yeah, of course, he is." Mia said nodding her head

Minho said to her, "Mia, he's dead. The Grievers killed him."

"Grievers? Wait, Minho, you've seen a Griever before?" Mia asked curiously

Minho nodded his head, "Yeah, Mia, we both did. Along with Thomas, when we got stuck in the maze one night."

"Who the hell is Thomas?" Mia asked him. "Minho, I don't know a Thomas."

Minho sits up then looked at her, "You don't remember Thomas?"

"I don't remember anything." Mia shrugged

They both get up then Minho was looking around, "No way."

"We're back in the Glade?" Minho asked her

Mia's eyebrows furrowed and told him, "We never left."

Minho looks over at her then realized that she was no longer there. "Mia?"

"Mia!" Minho shouted looking around wondering where she went. "Mia!"

He looks around the area and saw how empty it looked, even though there were many hammocks. He keeps on walking and saw three boys over at the wall, where all of their names were.

"Hey!" Minho shouted then the three boys turned around. Minho's eyebrows furrowed looking towards Chuck, Alby, and Winston.

Minho hears a tree branch and looks over at Mia who grabbed his wrist, "Minho, come on! We gotta get out of here!"

"Wait, Mia!" Minho shouted as she was running in front of him, letting go of his wrist

"Mia!" Minho yelled out once she opened the door and went inside with Minho following her