{30} Perfect Love Story

3rd Person POV

Mia's Outfit:

"Wow, I'm in love with the fact that Thomas told you to 'look nice'

"Wow, I'm in love with the fact that Thomas told you to 'look nice'." Brenda commented after she cuts Mia's hair

"I can't believe you wanted to chop your hair off, Mia." Sonya pointed out

Mia gasped and said, "Well, I wanted a change, okay? And since everything's changing so fast, why not change for the better."

Harriet rolled her eyes, "It's about time you guys are going on an actual date."

"Yeah, well, if you think about it, we had other shit to worry about." Mia defended and fixed her skirt

She gives a twirl for the girls and they cheered, "Yes, Mia!"

"You look beautiful, Mia." Brenda told her and Mia smiled. They all turned their heads to a knock that was heard on the door.

Mia takes a deep breath and exhaled. She strolled to the door and turned the knob.

She smiled at Thomas and opens the door wider, "Hey, Tom."

"Hello, Mia." Thomas greeted and his eyes trailed up and down her body, "Holy shit."

Mia chuckled and crossed her arms, "Well, aren't you a gentleman?"

"Haha very funny." Thomas said to her and smiled. "You look beautiful, baby."

Mia responded, fixing his collar, "You look so god damn sexy, Tom."

Thomas was wearing a button-up, short-sleeved grey shirt with denim cargo shorts. "Thanks, babe."

"Did you do something different with your hair?" Thomas asked curiously

Mia nodded in reply, "You hate it?"

"Are you kidding me? Babe, you look beautiful." Thomas told her. "It doesn't matter what kind of hairstyle you decide. You're beautiful, Mia. In every way shape or form."

Mia's cheeks blushed and the corners of her mouth turned into a smile, "Aww, how sweet."

"It's different seeing you other than plaid, by the way." Thomas complimented. "It's nice."

Thomas placed a rose on her head behind her ear and said, "I got you something."

"It's beautiful, Tom." Mia told him. "You didn't have to give me anything."

"What are you talking about? Babe, this is our first official date, okay?" Thomas said and held her hands. "I want this to be perfect."

"Babe, it's already perfect. I have you." Mia said making Thomas smile at her. "You ready?"

"Yeah, of course." Mia said as Thomas puts his arm out and Mia wrapped her arm around his and started laughing

As they were walking, Mia glanced at the wall of names, "Thomas."