{21} First Love

3rd Person POV

Forever in my mind only you.

The pieces in my life run away with you.

You're my first love.

Yuna--Lullabies

Mia kicked the door of the rooftop opened and said to him, "Come on, Tom! We're almost there!"

Thomas and Mia began coughing from the smoke and found themselves surrounded by the blazing fire.

"They should be here by now!" Mia told him, attempting not to show worriedness

"Mia..." Thomas said softly and laid on the ground

"Tom! No!" Mia said kneeling on the ground, cradling his body. "Don't, please! Tom!"

Thomas was panting as Mia seeks around with her lip quivering and her eyes welled up

"Thomas..." She placed her hands on his cheeks, making his whiskey eyes stare into hers. "Babe, I gotta tell you something, okay? I heard what you said."

"What are you talking about?" Thomas whispered and Mia was fighting back her tears, "I heard you and Teresa. I...I heard what you said. You called me your wife. And that one day, you're gonna marry me. Did you mean it?"

Mia gulped and sniffled as Thomas nodded his head, "Of course I meant it."

"Good." Mia nodded her head and confirmed, "Because I would've said yes. Yes, Tom. Yes, I'm going to marry you. I'll marry you...I wanna marry you."

"You do?" Thomas's mouth curved into a smile. "You really do?"

Mia lets out a soft chuckle and her eyes filled with adoration, "Yes, of course, I do. I do. I do. I wanna marry you, Thomas."

Thomas's eyes trailed on her lips and leaned in. They both closed their eyes as their lips locked. Mia deepens the kiss tilting her head. Her hands were tugging the hairs of his neck. Thomas angles his head and their lips kissed intimately and full of passion

Thomas pulls back and his whiskey brown eyes sparkled in awe staring at his beautiful girlfriend. Thomas caressed her face and said softly, "I love you, Mia."

Mia's face was covered with vulnerability, "I...I love you, Thomas. You're my first love and you'll always be my last. I love you so damn much."

"What a perfect ending to our love story." Thomas's sniffled and gave her a small smile

Mia kissed his forehead letting her tears fall. She unbuckled her backpack and puts it on, Thomas. She buckled it and removed the item that Chuck gave her out of her belt pocket.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she puts it around Thomas's neck. Thomas's eyebrows furrowed, "Mia...what...what are you doing?"

"It's perfect, Tom. It's the perfect fairytale ending." Mia said to him with tears still streaming down

They both turned their attention towards the lights of the hovercraft and Mia lets out a soft chuckle, "They're here. Tom, they're here."

"Come on, babe, you gotta get up!" Mia called out and puts his arm around her shoulders, lifting him up. "Come on!"