{29} See You Again

3rd Person POV

Small turn to a friendship, a friendship
Turn into a bond and that bond will never
Be broken and the love will never get lost

See You Again

By: Wiz Khalifa Ft. Charlie Puth

At the tent, where Newt was located, Mia, Thomas, Frypan, and Minho started sprinting as fast as they could. Once they got there, Mia heard laughter coming from the tent.

She peeked inside and saw Sonya sitting on the edge of the bed laughing, "I can't believe you remembered that."

"Well, of course, I remember. I got my memories back." His accent flowed through the room. "My sister is crazy, that's why."

They both laughed as Mia and Thomas looked at each other. "Sister?" Thomas mouthed at Mia with their eyebrows furrowed.

They slowly walked in and saw Newt sitting up on the headboard laughing with his legs crisscrossed and his hands folded together.

Newt's laughter dialed down as he slowly turned his head facing the door where Mia and Thomas were slowly walking inside.

His smile appeared as he greeted them, "Hey, guys, it's nice to see you."

Sonya turned her head and smiled, "I'll leave you guys alone. Talk to you later, Newt?"

"Yeah, of course." Newt said smiling. Sonya got up and walked passed Mia and Thomas.

Mia, Thomas, Frypan, and Minho were now in the room and glanced over at Newt. They were all gathered around his bed and Newt chuckled noticing their facial expressions.

"I know you guys have questions. But I don't think I have the right answers to them." Newt told them

"It's nice to see you, Newt." Frypan spoke and Minho added, "How are you feeling?"

"Better. I mean, I don't feel cranky." Newt responded making them smile and laugh. "I've never felt better."

"Well, it's good to have you back, man." Thomas patted Newt on his back. "It's really nice to see you."

"Thanks, Tommy." Newt said facing him with a smile. "It feels great."

Newt asked the crew, "Hey, guys, can you leave us alone for a second? I wanna talk to Mia."

Mia's eyes wandered around and drew her attention back to Newt. She was beyond happy and grateful to see Newt but a part of her questioned whether or not Newt's gonna last or the fact that she made the right decision.

"Mia, you okay?" Thomas asked softly and she nodded with a small smile, "I'm fine. I just wanna talk to Newt."

"Okay, guys, come on." Minho told Frypan and Thomas. Thomas added, "Babe, you know where to find me, okay?"

"Yeah, I'll see you later, Tom." Mia said and watched them walk out of the room.

Mia sat on the chair next to Newt as he puts his legs out, stretching them. "I heard about what happened." Newt told her

Mia's eyes trailed to his and asked, "What are you talking about?"

"The reason why I'm here. The reason why I'm alive. It's all because of you, Mia." Newt chuckled and smiled. "I owe you."

"No, you don't, Newt. I don't know what's gonna happen to you, you know? Like, what if something's gonna go wrong? I can't lose you again." Mia told Newt