3.

"Jimin?"
After a while, not stopping watching a movie, Jimin responded:
"Yes? What's wrong?"
"Our time is almost here too..." Yoongi informed Jimin with a deep voice with some excitement and entangled his fingers into Jimin's orange hair.

After an hour the movie ended and only adds were in TV now.
Jimin lifted up himself from Yoongi's chest, looked into his eyes deeply, smiled and gave him a long kiss.

"What was that for, Jiminie?"

Asked him Yoongi, who just sat om the bed next to him.

"For everything," started talking Jimin.

"For everything you've ever done for me. And especially for this amazing trip... You're the best, Yoongie and I am the happiest man in the world that has as a boyfriend y-"

Jimin couldn't finish his speach full of love and Yoongi immediately prostrated Jimin on the bed and went up on him. Jimin was so shocked Yoongi did it that fast. Yoongi was staring through his eyes to his soul and Jimin was trying to avoid this eye contact, because he started to blush so much. Yoongi was watching Jimin how he's nervous, but inside he wants more.
Jimin finally looked into Yoongi's eyes and blurted:

"Y-Yoongi... Stop staring and do something!"

Yoongi had now face without expression.

"What's up? You can't stand stare of an alpha?... Then this alpha has to teach you good behavior."

Yoongi started kissing Jimin's neck from one side. He left there a small hickeys and continued them till his collar bone. Jimin had his arms rounded around Yoongi's neck and head on the other side as Yoongi has more place on his neck.
After a while of kissing Jimin's neck and chest, Yoongi pulled back and was looking at Jimin's perfect body.
Now Yoongi was between Jimin's tights and slowly giving kisses and hickey on his belly down to Jimin's shorts. Yoongi's hands were slowly sliding down from his chest, nipples, belly to Jimin's crotch. Jimin had now his hands in Yoongi's hair, catching it and closing his eyes.
Yoongi suddenly fastly put down his shorts and threw them on the ground. Then his hand passionately stroked Jimin's crotch.

"Aah..."

Jimin threw his head back and quietly moaned when he felt Yoongi's big hand on his penis.

"Finally! You took a long time... It needs a harder training."