7.

"Aww, sorry baby, I didn't mean you will hurt yourself like this..."

"It's okay, Yoongie, I don't mind it. I only care about you and I still feel needy, you know..."

Jimin wanted to pet Yoongi's hair like he's totally okay, but his handa were still handcuffed and he was just lying there amd Yoongi on his chest.

"Y-Yoongi...?"

"Yes, love?"

"I want to see you... I-I need to see your face, your body, your expressions... Please...take down that bandanna..."

He felt how Yoongi got up from his chest and he felt his stare at his face.

"Well, your punishment is over, so I will take down that bandanna and handcuffs. As you please.
But I will let that choker on you... Because you're so sexy with it, you know."

When Yoongi took a bandanna from his eyes, Jimin started to smiling on him. They both were widely smiling on each other and then Yoongi gave him a kiss after he licked the blood from Jimin's lips.
Jimin wanted to give him a french kiss, but Yoongi was faster, since he's in control now. Yoongi's tongue was licking every teeth in Jimin's mouth, also their tongues were fighting together in his mouth.
While kissing like this, Yoongi unlocked Jimin's handcuffs and his hands were finally free.

He didn't hesitate and immediately touched Yoongi's body.
His hands were rounded around Yoongi's neck and he could kiss him more passionately.
Yoongi was so excited from Jimin's touch and one his hand traveled to Jimin's neck and he catched it.
Jimin stopped kissing him and he pulled away.
He looked surprised, but Yoongi didn't care at all. More likely he liked to see Jimin's surprised face.
Yoongi's grip was tighter, but not as much as Jimin would choke.

"Y-Yoongi...what-"
"No words, Jimin. Just let me teach you one lesson."
Jimin made a small smile and let Yoongi do whatever he wants, because he has a big trust in him and Yoongi knows what Jimin likes and what doesn't.

Yoongi started to lick Jimin's chest while lookeing at him and his hand still holding his neck. Then he came to his nipples. He bit one of them, Jimin quietly moaned and Yoongi immediately licked it. When he was done with nipples he licked down Jimin's abs where still was little drops of his sperm from earlier cum.
When he got to his crotch, he saw Jimin's penis is fully grown and just waiting for Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi gave it a slow lick from his balls to top of his penis.
Then he took it all in his mouth and he wasn't waiting and started to make Jimin feel good with his teeth. Jimin was moaning, but his voice was higher, since Yoongi holds his neck tightly.
'Oh my god... His voice... I love it so much' Yoongi though to himself while sucking Jimin's penis and watching moaning.
Yoongi fastened a bit and he saw Jimin gripping the bed sheets from that feeling of soon cumming.