8.

'Oh my god... His voice... I love it so much' Yoongi though to himself while sucking Jimin's penis and watching moaning.
Yoongi fastened a bit and he saw Jimin gripping the bed sheets from that feeling of soon cumming.

"Y-Yoongi.. I will... Cum..."
Jimin warned Yoongi and tightly closed his eyes.
Yoongi didn't hesitate any second and he fastened so much that Jimin immediately cummed into Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi swallowed it all.

"Aahh, hahh... Yoongie, I love you~"

Jimin was hardly breathing and he smiled at Yoongi and stroked his hair.

"I love you too, Jiminie. You're so sweet~"

Said Yoongi and gave a little lick on Jimin's penis, then he sat up.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes?"

"Is this still a training?"

"Nope. All of it was just my way to show you how much I love you and how do you love me. But that doesn't mean I'm no more the alpha here. This weekend is mine. I called it "I will show you the best of me"."

Jimin didn't do anything else and he immediately hugged Yoongi so thightly. Yoongi was a little surprised, but then he hugged him too and smiled widely.

"Thank you, Yoongi. You're doing so many amazing things for me and I even can't say how much I am glad that I have someone like you in my life," started Jimin saying behind Yoongi, but for continuing he slowly pulled away and place his hand on Yoongi's cheeks. Yoongi put his hands on Jimin's hips and waiting for next sweet words from him.

"Thanks to you, my life can't be better than it is with you."
Jimin stopped for a while, because he wanted to cry, but there was not a good time for crying, so he continued.

"And... I want to show you the best of me today too... I want you to feel me this time. I want to feel myself inside you... I want to show you how much I love you too... Yoongie... Will you let me?"

Yoongi had a little opened mouth and Jimin used the chance and kissed him. He gave him a french kiss.
Yoongi let his tongue go inside his mouth. For the first time Yoongi let Jimin's tongue play in his mouth and didn't make a tongue battle.
Aftet a while they pulled back.

"So can I take this as a yes?" Jimin asked with already a little excitement.

"... Yes."

"Thank you Yoongi! You're the best man in the world!~"

He hugged Yoongi again and then he slowly layed Yoongi on his back.
Jimin was up on him and he started to gently biting Yoongi's ear. Yoongi loves it so much.
He saw Yoongi blushing a little bit, because it's the sweetest spot on his body.
Jimin was slowly going down by kissing Yoongi's neck and leaving a little love marks there.
His hands were sliding all over Yoongi's body. He really wanted to show him the best he can do for him now.
He came to Yoongi's nipples and started to kiss them, lick them around, and biting them. He licked them evertime after he bit them.
He was slowly heading down to Yoongi's crotch over his cute belly.
Yoongi was watching every his move for the whole time, what made him horny and horny.

He had now Yoongi's penis in front of him and all he did was just a big lick.

Jimin was now between Yoongi's legs, kneeling, and his hand reached to lubricant on the night table.
He opened it and poured on his penis and then on Yoongi's hole to prepare.
Yoongie never let Jimin go inside him, so he has to be perfectly prepared.
Jimin poured much liquid on Yoongi's hole to be sure he won't hurt him much.
He put the lubricant back and placed Yoongi's legs on his shoulders.
Jimin placed himself in front of Yoongi's entrance and looked into his eyes.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, Jimin. What do you think? Am I a girl?"

They laughed a little and then Jimin started to slowly push himself inside Yoongi.
Yoongi threw his head on one side and bit his lip.
When Jimin pushed himself fully inside, they both moaned. Yoongi from a pain and Jimin from how tight Yoongi is.