5.

"So how do you taste, Jiminie?"
Jimin was watching Yoongi like nothing exept him was in this world. Yoongi passionately and slowly licked remains of Jimin's sperm around his lips and then looked at Jimin too.
"In my opinion you taste better than times before..."

Jimin was a little bit blushing and licked his own white liquid from his lips. He tasted it.

"I think... Uhm... It's... Good..."

Yoongi just smiled at him and gave him little kiss on cheek.

"So, as I said - you need harder training. We should start now, what do you say, my love?"

Yoongi said in the kiss, then looked at Jimin and wait for his response.
Jimin just nodded and smiled.

"Alright. But you have to listen me perfectly, ok?"
Yoongi informed him.

"I will, Yoongie." Jimin responded with sweet voice.

"Ok. But first... Make me feel good too, Jiminie. I think I deserve some reward for training you. So please... Could you?"

Yoongi sat on the bed in from of him and pointed finger on his crotch.
Now Jimin went on his four and he saw Yoongi's bulge in his shorts.
He took down Yoongi's shorts and layed on his belly, his face is in front of Yoongi's already hard penis.

"Jimin... please don't use hands..."

Jimin looked at him and saw Yoongi with closed eyes. So he took his penis into his mouth and sucked it.
He knew he was doing his job very good, because Yoongi threw his head back and opened his mouth.

"Awhh..."

Yoongi moaned when Jimin licked the top and then sucked it again. He used his teeth too.
Then Jimin fasten his pace so much and Yoongi was now a moaning mess.

Jimin couldn't help it, but he felt how he's getting hard from hearing Yoongi's husky moaning.

"Aahh, Jiminieee~"

Yoongi almost screamed before he reached his climax.
He cummed into Jimin's mouth and Jimin waited for Yoongi's next order.
Yoongi was breathing fastly and slowly looked down at Jimin.

'Wha'?' this was the first time, since they're together, Jimin saw Yoongi blushing.
But Yoongi wasn't blushing for a long and ordered Jimin to swallow it all. And so Jimin did it.

"Good boy~"

Yoongi complimented Jimin for obeying and stroked his hair.

"Now Jimin, wait here and don't move for a while."

Yoongi told him and went away through the door.
After 1 minute he came back with arms behind his back.
He obeyed Jimin to come to him and turn back. Jimin was staying back to Yoongi and waiting what will happens next.

"Close your eyes, Jimin."

Jimin did it and then Yoongi put a black bandanna on his eyes.

"Y-Yoongi...!"

"Shhh... Don't say anything, sweetie. Since now I want to hear only your moaning."

Yoongi immediately put his point finger on Jimin's lips to shut him up and seductively whispered this order to his ear.
But Yoongi had one more thing for Jimin behind his back.

He put a black collar on Jimin's neck and zipped it a bit tightly.
He ordered Jimin to turn to face him.
Jimin slowly turned and Yoongi was surprised how hot Jimin looks now.

"My my... Jimin... You look so amazing now. And of course so damn hot..."

He saw Jimin blushing from the corners of the bandanna on his eyes.
Yoongi put his hands on Jimin shoulders and he kissed his neck from one side. He made there another hickeys and then bit Jimin's ear. Very gently.
Jimin quietly moaned.

"Mmm, that's my good boy... Let's continue your training. You're prepared now."