Prologue

"What?!" hissed Erza in disbelief. "Natsu, I'm going to give you two seconds to convince me I did not just hear that."
"What's up?" Asked Wendy.
"This idiot, this, this BAKA!! He says I can't come with him and Gray in a job because I'm a girl!" By now all of Fairy Tail, except for the master who was taking a nap, had come to see what was going on. "You said that?" Asked a confused Lucy, "why? Erza could kick your butt with her eyes closed."
"That doesn't change anything. This is one of the hardest jobs on the board. You guys can't come." Said Natsu.
"Gray-sama? Asked Juvia. "Do you agree with him?"
"Sorry Juvia, this is a pretty dangerous mission and-"
"It's a man's duty to protect all women!" Interrupted Elfman.
"Elfman!" Shouted Mira, horrified.
"What Mira? It's not like you go out on jobs any more anyways." mentioned Jet.
"Don't talk like that to my sister!" growled Lisanna.
"Whoa, don't freak out Lisanna. Sheesh." Smirked Gajeel.
"Lay off, Gajeel!" Yelled Levy.
"Whoa guys!" yelled Natsu. "I'm just saying-"
"What Natsu?!" Shouted Erza. "That girls are delicate?"
"Useless?" Added Lucy
"Stupid?" Asked Levy
"Weak?"
"Incapable?"
The girls of the Fairy Tail guild just kept adding on to the list.
"Naive?" Spat Cana
"Or are we just all around impossible to get along with?" Asked Mira, glaring.
"Y'know?" Growled Erza. "It's time you guys learned that we're not useless. Three months. Train all you want. Battles might be tag team or individual or random challenges. Boys versus Girls. If you win we'll stop questioning all of your decisions, but if we win we get you guys as slaves for a month."
There was a moment of silence as everyone registered what Erza had said.
"Agreed." Replied Natsu.
They shook on it just as Master Makarov walked in, groggily, in time to see the girls on one side of the guild and the boys on the other. All of them encircled Erza and Natsu both of which still had their hands still clasped.
The master shook his head, confused. "What did I miss?"