Chapter 4

Lucy P.O.V

"You think the boys saw the advertisement yet?" Wendy asked looking at me.

"They should have..." I replied, my mind elsewhere.

I glanced at the paper that Sarah had given us.

"It should be here." I said

"The portal?" asked Wendy.

"Yep" I replied. "You ready?"

She took a deep breath. "Yes."

"Good." I said "Let's go."

We started chanting the revealing spell in unison.

"Oh dragon's power from far and near,

Grant me thy power to get away from here.

Unveil the portal who's many secrets we shall hide.

Who's power is legend from far and from wide.

I, celestial Mage Lucy.

And dragon slayer Wendy

Lend thou our strength in return for yours...

RELEASE THE PORTAL OF THE DRAGON KINGDOM!"

In front of us a glimmering portal appeared that seemed to shine I all colours of the rainbow.

It's light could be seen for miles around.

"Well," I said, dumbstruck as I held out my hand to Wendy. "Shall we go?"

Erza P.O.V

I paced nervously, would Wendy and Lucy make it to the Dragon realm?

All of a sudden a blinding rainbow light appeared. I saw the silhouette of Lucy, Wendy and Charle stepping into the portal. They made it.

I looked down from the mountain towards the guild and saw the boys staring in wonder and shock.

Take that suckers.

Now I'd better go train.

Jellal/Mystogan P.O.V

We all stared in amazement as a glowing apparition appeared in the sky. We all recognized those silhouettes. Salamander was choking in surprise. Romeo was staring in awe.

But the rest of us knew one thing.

We were screwed.

"Not bad Erza," I murmured. "Not bad at all."

Wendy P.O.V

It actually worked! The spell actually worked! I looked around at the throne room in the dragon kingdom. It was a crystal blue with all sorts of gems attached to the walls.

There were rubies that burned with a never ending flame.

Amethysts that had a shadowy aura surrounding them and diamonds that glowed brightly.

There were sapphires that had little droplets of water raining through, emeralds shaped like leaves and even little black gems that were harder than steel.

And in the middle of the room above the throne was a glimmering opal that shone in all the colours of the rainbow.

Then a person that I recognized instantly walked into the room. "Grandine!"

She looked at me and smiled, then put a finger to her lips.

"Presenting," She called out, as a lovely blond woman stepped out in a gorgeous pink gown. "Her majesty Queen of Dragons, Master Dragon Slayer and Protector of Our Kingdom... Queen-"

Lucy choked in surprise.

"Mama?"

............................................................

Oooh! What's going on?! Is that really Lucy's apparently dead mother?

How is Wendy going to react seeing her mother?

Thanks for being a great audience!

Me: "Happy don't you think they're great?"

Happy: "Aye!"

See? You guys rule!