Chapter 13

OH. MY. GOD. I KNOW I USUALLY START OFF WITH THE STORY BUT I HAD TO TELL YOU GUYS, 880 VIEWS GUYS! AND 190 VOTES! AND 120 COMMENTS! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

YOU ALL GET A GIGANTEMOUS SHOUT OUT! I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL OF YOU READERS! WHETHER YOU'RE READING THIS RIGHT AFTER I UPDATED OR A YEAR AFTER.
THANK YOU!

..............................................................

Levy POV
After the boys were introduced, the games finally began.

"First challenge!" Shouted out Master. "We're going to kick off the games with a maze as always! Pick 5 people on your team to compete in this event."

Everyone looked to Erza. "Okay... Hmm, Let's have Cana, Evergreen, Bisca, Lisanna and Yukino."

"Hai, Erza-san!" They replied.

I smiled. This was going to be great.

..............................................................
I looked up at the screen that projected that was showing what was going on.

"On your marks, get set, GO!"

The guys, Macao, Elfman, Alzack Bixlow and Sting, took off in a hurry. The girls, on the other hand, followed Cana, who was taking a reading at every turn they got.

"Go left, right, right, straight, right, left, straight, oh!" She gasped. "The guys will be at the 2nd turn... Ready?" Cana asked.

Yukino handed her one of her keys. "Ready."

The guys were, indeed there, so as soon as the girls ran around the turn, they almost smacked into them.

"Okay," Shouted Cana. "Evergreen, Yukino, Lisanna! I leave them to you!"

"Hai!"

Lisanna POV

I got ready to charge at them, I stood with my feet spread a few feet apart.

Then I shouted, "Go Animal Spirit: Tigress! Release!"

The boys looked at me confusedly. Bixlow looked at me. "What?!"

They all gasped at the tiger spirit at my side.

"My animal spirit's don't use me as a host anymore, so the spirits can fight you head on. And the best benefit is that these spirits don't take damage, they only have a time limit on how long they can stay, depending on how much magic power I have."

"T-that's impossible!" Exclaimed Elfman.

"No, I'll tell you what's impossible, Elfy. What's impossible is that you haven't noticed that you're stuck in my trap."

The boys looked down, at the thick ivy vines, wrapped around their feet.

Then behind them, at the newly grown thorn bushes, that glistened with dark green poison.

"W-when-" Started Alzack.

"Open, Gate of the Heavenly Scales, Libra! Gate of Twin Fish, Pisces! Thirteenth Gate, Ophiuchus!" Yelled Yukino.

"T-three gates at once?" Gaped Sting disbelieving.

"Oh, that's nothing." Smirked Yukino. "I can summon 8 keys at once, but I don't need them. After all, we're only here to hold you guys back."

"What?!" Yelled Bixlow.

"Yes, we're just waiting for Cana to find the exit." I smiled.

"AAAAAAGH!" Yelled Elfman, ripping through the vines. "Trapping people isn't manly!"