Chapter 11

Third person POV

"Girls, gather round!" Called Erza.

Everybody crowded around Erza and Levy who were standing on a coffee table in the lounge.

"We're all here!" Called out Cana.

Evergreen smiled flipping her now, chin-length hair. "What is it?"

"Well," Smiled Levy. "We've figured out everything. Y'know, concerning the rules for our competition.

Firstly, the judge's are going to be Master Makarov and Porlusica.

Secondly, the battles won't always be fair, it might be 5 vs 1 sometimes... Suck it up, buttercup. That's just how our competition is gonna work.

And lastly, there will be no negotiating of the punishment of the contract unless one member whole heartedly agree's."

Everyone nodded. The last rule might be a problem though...

Natsu POV

I was walking by the park when I saw a gorgeous figure in a cloak, sitting under a tree. I ran towards her and she turned around. She gasped and started running away...

"Wait!" I called. "Who are you?"

"Just leave me alone!" She yelled.

"Just tell me who you are!" I shouted.

She thought about it for a moment. Then she turned around and spoke in a chilling voice. "I'm your worst nightmare." Then she turned and ran away.

Despite that creepy encounter, I had just realized something.

"W-was that... Lucy?"

...............................................

Dun dun duuuuun! Okay sorry for not updating yesterday. I lost my iPod (Whoops), but I'll try and post more than one chapter today.

Oh, and I dedicate this chapter to @TheRoseDroplets. I have my book in my library and right after I published chapter 10, I went to look at it. She had already started reading and she had already commented 27 seconds after it was published. Thank you!