Chapter 8

Wendy POV

I still don't trust them. I love my mom, but... Any ways I sat down and listened to our moms story.

"Layla is the 3rd queen we've had. The 2nd died on the 7th July xxxx.

"We all came to mourn our queen, but tradition states that after a queen dies, all dragons must leave the normal world and return to the dragon realm.

"At least, until all of our children, the dragon slayers, join together under one spot in the dragon temple.

"They must pick one representative; who ever has the purest dragon blood, like Wendy for the sky dragon's children, and Natsu for the Fire dragon, and Gajeel for the Iron dragon.

"You can't force it to happen, it naturally happens. Aren't there 4 dragon slayers in the Fairy tail guild? And you're in contact with 2 more right? Sting and Rogue, I believe? They all naturally orbit towards each other.

"We're sorry that you felt abandoned, Layla didn't want to have to fake her death and I definitely didn't want to leave you, Wendy. I'm sorry."

I stared at them in surprise.

"I-I'm sorry!" I burst out, running into Grandine's arms.

"My mother is the queen, so I'm a princess!?" Shrieked Lucy.

"Yep." Smiled Layla.

She smiled.

"So can we go back to the castle?"

Her mom smiled and pulled Lucy to her side in a casual hug, as we walked back.

I smiled.

I was home.

Lucy POV

I walked around my crystalline room, and walked to the closet.

My mom had replaced my clothes.

She'd said she'd thought they would suit me better.

Tonight was a welcoming banquet so I slipped on a gorgeous pale blueish white dress. It glimmered with pale pink crystals. the fabric was stretchier than silk, but just as smooth.

I walked over to Wendy's room. She was in a reddish pink ruffled dress with a short skirt, that reached her knees.

"Kyaaah!" Squealed Wendy. "You look so kawaii, Lucy-San!

"You too Wendy! Now let's get this over with."

We walked down to a giant ballroom.

There, waiting were around 50 dragons.

"Wow!" I gasped, "I never knew there were so many dragons!"

My mom walked beside me and smiled. "Not all of them are official dragons. Some are less powerful, the ones I'm introducing you too are some of the strongest ones. Any dragon that had power over one of the 5 elements from Chinese Buddhism, Water, Fire, Earth, Wood and Metal, is powerful.

We also have a celestial dragon, a plant dragon, a sky dragon, of course, a lightning dragon, a shadow dragon, a light dragon and a music dragon. They are our top 11, in ranks of power and age."

"Wow." I breathed. "So Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel..."

"Are the children of some of our most powerful dragons." Smiled my mom. "Isn't it great?"

"Uhhhhh...."

"Come here." My mom dragged me over to where Wendy and Grandine were having a conversation with a gorgeous dragon with light brown hair. The woman's dress was floor length and hugged her curves. It was a gorgeous turquoise and was bedazzled with a rainbow of jewels.

"This is Celestia." My mom beamed gesturing at the woman. "The celestial dragon."

"It's an honour to meet you, Princess."

"Oh, please." I said uncomfortably. "Call me Lucy."

Then my mom dragged me over to another dragon.

"Lucy, this is Selenica. The music dragon."

"Tis a wondrous blessing to be in your presence, Princess.

This was going to be a long night.

Erza POV

"Mira?" I asked.

But that was impossible. Mira's demon had taken over! Unless...

"Mira? Are you fighting your demon?"

Mira nodded.

"But why? Your demon would do anything for you. Why don't you just ask her?"

Mira bit her lip and concentrated.

Then she sighed with relief.

"Thank you, Erza. I'll need to train to get her under control."

"What was it like?" I asked tentatively.

"I wasn't conscious of what I did. I came back just in time to see you slamming in to a wall. I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, Mira. I-"

"Hey, Erza!" Yelled Cana. "Someone's here to see you!"

I ran to the front door and opened it, in time to see all the girls from Sabertooth at the doorstep.

Minerva smiled.

"You got room for some new recruits?"

I couldn't help, but smirk back at her.

"Always."

........................................................

Uggggghh! I'm so sorry for the late update! Hope this chapter was long enough!

Peace out!