Chapter 7

Lucy P.O.V
"Wait!"
I turned around in time to see my mom and Grandine rushing towards us. We were weighed down by our bags so we couldn't outrun them.
Wendy and I turned and glared at them as they approached.
"You..." panted my mom. "mis... understood."
Grandine, who on the other hand hadn't lost her breath at all, being an a sky dragon and all, smiled sadly.
"Come back to the castle. We'll explain everything."
"Everything?" I asked suspiciously.
"Yes," sighed Grandine. "We'll even explain to you why the dragons left seven years ago."
I glanced at Wendy. She nodded.
I sighed, "let's go."

Erza P.O.V
"Mira?" I asked cautiously.
"You hurt my host." I heard a cold female voice emerge from Mira.
"Are you Mira's demon?" I asked.
"Yes. And now Mira is injured. You will pay."
"But..." I started. "Don't demons usually hate their hosts?"
"I've been with her since her childhood." I heard the demon reply wistfully. "She has been with me for a long time and I don't want to see her harmed."
"I love Mira too!" I cried. "I'd never hurt her!"
The demon pointedly looked down at her/Mira's battered body.
Then, in a sarcastic voice sniffed loudly.
"We must have different interpretations of the word 'hurt'. Here is my definition. Causing someone physical or emotional harm. And I'm pretty sure I can check physical harm off the list."
"You don't understand!" I cried. "She asked me to!"
The demon looked at me doubtfully.
"She asked you to beat her up?"
"Well, no. But-"
The demon cut me off.
"I've heard enough. Prepare yourself for punishment."
I tensed and got ready to dodge whatever attack she had up her sleeve.
Then she started glowing eerily with a dark purpleish red, aura.
"Wha-" I started.
Cana stared at me in horror from the side lines.
"DEMON ERA!"
I stared as the darkness engulfed the coliseum. Before I even had the chance to re-equip the attack hit me head on and sent me flying into the marble stone walls of the coliseum.
"Ow..." I groaned.
Then a commanding voice burst through the coliseum.
"Stop!"
I stared I surprise at the demon.
"Mira?"

...........................................................

Okay, soooooory for the late update, and sorry for it being so short. I'm on a demo team for my martial arts group, purple dragon. Yesterday, we had a 5 HOUR training session, 5-10pm. Then today after the demonstration I wrote this as fast as I could. Thanks again for being so supportive!