Chapter 3

Hi guys! If anyone had told me, before I came on Wattpad, that I'd be writing a book I would've called them crazy. But here I am on the third chapter!
First I'm going to dedicate this chapter to the following people:

Pyromaniac371; Thanks so much for your helpful comments! The minute I updated chapter 3, at 11:00 pm, You read it! Thank you so much!

PeytonLeffingwell;
You were great too! It's was pretty cool when you reminded me about the Percy Jackson stuff. You were also the first person to comment ever on this book! You rock!

FickleLife;
You were the first to vote for my prologue and Chapter 1, thanks!

redrosekikuchi3;
Thanks for the encouraging comments and thanks for also being my first follower!

The_Name_Unicorns;
You were so nice and enthusiastic! Reading your comments made me smile!You were so great! Thank you!!!!

Well that's all! Thanks again guys! You guys are great!

.............................................................

Natsu P.O.V

I don't get it. The girls just exploded. Ah well, we'll see them in three months. I really miss Luce though... And Ice Princess feels the same about Juvia, just like Gajeel feels about Levy and Elfman feels about Evergreen, Mirajane and Lisanna. Me and Happy decided to go fishing, but when we walked through the town, everybody was staring and whispering at us.

I walked up to a café and asked
"What's going on?
"You mean you don't know?" Asked the café owner. "Here." He said handing me a newspaper.
There in big, bold letters, it said:
Girls vs Boys; Who will win?
Come on July 19th to the Arena where we host the Guild games to see who will be champion!
I can't believe it. The girls put advertising for the competition on the newspaper. I thought about the self-satisfied smirks that had covered the girls faces when they left... They must be pretty confident...

Crap.

I handed the owner a few jewels and ran to the guild.
"Guys!" I shouted. "Check this out!"

Gray P.O.V

When Natsu showed me the newspaper my stomach plummeted. "We're screwed." I murmured looking at the bottom right corner of the article.
"What is it?" asked Natsu.
"Look," I pointed. "The girls said that they got training tips from a mysterious source and that victory is guaranteed.
"Well, they could be bluffing."
"Yeah, but I doubt it."

We sat down. "I guess we'll have to start training."
"Yeah." I said. "Bummer."

............................................................

Sorry that this chapter is so short! The next one will be longer! Bye!
Ps Thanks again for being awesome!