Bonus Chapter

Because Epilogue wasn't enough

~+Tord's P.O.V+~

"I swear to god, Tord, you're going to make me run into a wall," Edd muttered as I held my hands over his eyes, carefully guiding him into my office. 

"Even if I do run you into a wall, you'll forgive me once you see your surprise," I laughed, leading him down the hall. A few soldiers stared at us, smiling at how childish we were both being. Ever since Edd and I merged armies, the whole base actually seemed a lot less... boring. Everyone seemed a bit more happy.
As for me? I was definitely happier. And I knew it. 

"Ow!" Edd yelped as he hit a door.

"Sorry!" I smiled, laughing slightly and opening the door. Moving Edd forward into my office, I closed the door behind us, muttering a quick "keep your eyes closed" to Edd as I took my hands off his eyes and pulled a box out from behind my desk. Struggling to lift the box a bit, I managed to put it on my desk.

"Alright, open your eyes," I said, a huge smile on my face. Edd opened his eyes. He walked toward my desk, confusedly looking at the box.

"You got me a box...?" He paused, looking at it a bit more. "With small holes in the top..?"

The box shifted slightly.

"Open it," I urged, still smiling.

Edd hesitated for a second. He sighed and opened the box, peering inside. He nearly fell backwards in shock, squealing with delight. Reaching inside the box, he carefully pulled out the small, fluffy cream-colored kitten that was inside.

"Oh my god!" Edd squeaked, smiling. He looked at the collar the kitten was wearing, reading the name-tag out loud.

"Waffle," He said, turning over the name tag, "If found, please call the number below."

"Do you like her?" I asked, walking over to him. Waffle meowed, looking up at Edd.

Edd gave me a wide smile, "Thank you so much.."

"Happy birthday, Edd," I said, hugging him. We both shared a quick kiss before I broke it, speaking up, "I was going to get us reservations at a restaurant, but since it's snowing, I thought it would be nice to just watch a movie with some hot chocolate in our room."

Edd nodded, petting Waffle's fluffy fur. The two of us walked outside, back down the hall, and into our room, which was a decent size, considering the fact that we both shared a bed and lived there with each other. Edd sat down on the couch with Waffle and I went into the kitchen,  making the hot chocolate.

"Hey Tord, do you want to watch Heathers?" Edd asked from the living room.

"Sure!" I called back, finishing up the hot chocolate, putting some mini-marshmallows in. I walked back to the couch and placed our cups of hot chocolate on the side-table.

"HeY! yOu TwO sHoUlD fUcK!" The voice of a drunk soldier yelled from outside the room.

Edd and I both stared at each other. Edd blushed, his face completely red. I shook my head, getting rid of the sinful thoughts that entered my mind. Edd wasn't like that. The two of us just shrugged it off.

 Edd pulled me closer to him, causing the cat to meow and move off of Edd's lap. I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. I kicked off my shoes and sat cross-legged on the couch. Waffle got back onto Edd's lap, resting her head on my lap. Edd kissed my cheek and wrapped an arm around me, and we started to watch the movie, sipping our hot chocolate. 

"Happy Birthday, Edd," I said, smiling.

-----------

I have a few ideas for more fanfics, but I don't know what ship to do. I want to have a bit of variety since I'll mostly be doing Eddsworld fanfics, so I want to have more than just one ship on my profile.

Any suggestions?