Chapter 19

Standing on a bed of long dew covered grass, looking up at the sky. The sun beating down on my face, and my heart pounding just knowing that soon enough, the person that I love with all my heart will be here.

''Alessia''

I smile when someone come's up behind me and place's their hands over my eyes, giggling when I turn to find Callan - my Callan looking down at me. My hands traveling over his bare chest and arms, and gazing into his eyes in awe - how could someone this beautiful love me? Stepping up on my tip toes and pressing my lip's to his. Eager to feel his lips against mine, to taste him, feel him, my hands pressing against his chest, before travelling to his hair and whispering in his ear -

''I love you''

Feeling him smile against my cheek, before laying me down on the grass, his face hovering above mine, smiling when his fingers make circle's on the back of my neck, before he leans in and kisses me again. When I open my eyes to gaze at the face that was just kissing me, I look at someone that certainly wasn't Callan. Instead of gazing into warm, blue eyes, I look into green ones - although they aren't warm, there anything but, they are cold. Seeing a sly smile creep across his face, looking at Brad, and instantly feeling my heart crush. Turing my head to the side, to see Callan, looking in on us, dazed, as if he's in a trance.

''I''ll take it from here'' Brad laughs, before leaning his face towards my neck and inhaling. I only here my faint screams when his teeth sink into my skin

I wake up instantly.

My breath coming quick, wiping sweat from my head, and laying down. Pulling the cover high over my head - despite the fact that its well over 25 degrees outside. I wasn't going to dwell on it - it was only a dream, there was nothing to it. Either way - I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep.

At 7:45, my alarm goes off. I involuntarily drag myself out of bed and into the Bathroom. I instantly get in the shower, delightfully accepting the feel of the warm water, It instantly wakes me up. I get out of  the shower, and dry my hair and tie it up in a loose bun. Once dressed, I check my phone, and find a message from Callan waiting for me -

Sorry babe, Not in today, Got something I need to sort out - I'll see you tomorrow

Callan   xx

Erug. Great. Looks like a day on my own. I sigh, Placing my phone in my bag and making my way outside to my car.

I arrive late to English. I get through the door, and  My jaw instantly drops. Brad's here. Sat at the desk next to mine, he looks up and winks at me when I Walk in. And even though that smile makes my legs feel like jelly, I scowl back, knowing now what he's really capable of. He Look's stunned at my mood, and looks away from me with a confused expression. I walk over to my desk, getting a dirty look from Mr Manson as I do. The second I sit down, Brad leans over on my desk.

''Are you okay?'' He murmers 

''Fine'' I snap, and he sits back, his face scrunching up, and I figure he is trying to determine why I'm pissed.

''Right class, we have a knew student  - Meet  Lilia Debray'' Mr Manson states and I look up.

No fucking way!

Lilia is stood next to his desk. Wearing leggings, studded platforms and a White tube top, her Dark brown hair is pushed to one side, with a leather jacket in her arms. She doesn't look at all intimidated by the class, scanning the students, when she sets sight on Kara, her eyebrow raises, in a 'don't mess with me, bitch'' kind of way.

''Thankyou, Mr Manson, where should I sit?'' She asks innocently, batting her bright blue eyes at him.

''Er well, erm, I, I don't really know, Perhaps next to Kara?'' He stutters nervously, and I giggle under my breath at how uncomfortable she's obviously made him feel.