2

Warning: Smut ahead.

Kit's POV

"Ming?"

I suddenly had the desire to cry because of the overwhelming emotions I felt inside.

I am so damn happy, he's here.

As I look at him, standing outside my door.

My heart began to thump. Unable to move, feeling a desire running from heart, down to my chest and down towards my groins.

He spoke no words as he walked up to me and his hands on my face down to my neck. It gave me chills.

He pulled me close and angled my face to his until our lips locked.

 I couldn't help but simper.  

He was trying to hold himself together and I am too.

I wrap my arms around his neck. I felt his warmth enveloping me, I feel so at ease.

I miss him so damn much that my tears run down my cheeks uncontrollably.

I felt so overjoyed - my heart is about to explode out of my chest.

He broke the kiss and he crouched, rested his head at the crook of my neck.

He always make me feel like this – like I am at home.

Anywhere with Ming is home. I smiled at the thought.

I sniffed his scent while brushing his hair with my fingers.

I can't believe he is here.

"I'm sorry for making you miss me. I miss you and I don't know what else there is to say." he said apologetically. 

He drove all up here just to say that?

No matter how much I deny it, I know deep inside, I was glad he did.

"It's okay, You could have just tell me that on the phone, I'd understand. "

He lifted his head from my neck and glance at me. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"For me, it's not okay. Sometimes, I think you love me less because you always say that you understand."

"It's not that, I just don't want to be selfish.." I told him.

"Love, that's the thing, I want you to be selfish of me like I am to you. I want you to demand for my time, my attention and I want you to own me. I don't like missing you, you know." he whispered.

My heart's fluttering at his words.

I love this man. Every time I thought that I've reached the peak of love for loving him, he does things to make love him even beyond.

He kicked the door closed.

He backed himself against the wall, pulling me along with him. Our lips collide, it was gentle at the beginning but the intensity grew as his kisses were more sensual, deeper, hot and demanding me to respond.

He tasted me tentatively as his tongue traced the bottom of my lip - gently biting it at times.

Our tongues entwined in a kiss and our hands roaming freely in each other's body.

Unable to contain myself anymore,  I dragged and pushed him on the sofa  causing him to sit on it and I sat on his lap before he could miss my absence in his arms.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him hard.

He equally returned my kisses, even harder that I feel like my lips are swollen.