9

Kit's POV

"I had to come back for the star and moon competition. " laying on the bed, I was on my stomach, Ming's naked body blanketing mine — skin to skin, just the way I like it. He was tracing circles on my shoulders as our breath slowly became even.

"So not really for me? " my brows up, I tried to sound angry.

"Mind you, you're the second reason why. " he bragged playfully.

"Do you want me to thank you for it? " cold tone, I mocked.

"Well, no need but you're welcome. "

I smiled, "Fuck you. "

"I just did. "

The sound of our soft laughter echoed in every corner of my room.

I love this.

I love him.

So much.

We left our friends abruptly after all the teasing earlier. We found ourselves opening my room's door in a hurry and as soon as it closes, we looked at each other in the eye while taking our clothes off until we were completely naked — we kissed and before I knew it we were in my bed, my legs spread wide open for him, Ming on top and me screaming his name in pure ecstasy at the bottom.

"What about Khon Kaen? "

I heard him heave a deep sigh. "What about it? "

"Did you just leave everything behind? "

"Yeah," he teased.

"Ming! "

"Just kidding, after last weekend, I worked my ass off to finish my last paper to complete my study there. Luckily, I had it done in no time so i didn't wait for the ceremony anymore." he kissed me on my shoulder. "I miss you so much. "

"Ok, "

"Okay? Just okay? After all I've done? I'm hurt. " he rolled over to the other side of the bed. I already miss his warmth. "You even accused me of not taking my studies seriously."  he continued to rant.

I internally chuckled as I watched him pout. "Come on. "

Ming adjusted himself, his back on me. I knew him so well that when he put his mind to being mad at me and I don't do anything about it quickly, it's going to be hard on me later.

Really hard.

"Hey, " I gave him a light pushed on his shoulder to get his attention but to no avail.

I sighed and pulled myself up, turned him and straddled on his stomach. His eyes wandered down to my length against his skin as I was still uncovered. He smirked and bit his lips, probably to bite his moan away.

I put my finger on his chin, leading it up so he could look at me. "My face up here, darling. "

A small smile escaped from his lips and swiftly looked away to hide it. I chuckled, how I love my boyfriend. My heart just beats rapidly and it was getting hard for me to contain. I leaned and put both my palm on either side of his cheek and made him gaze at me. "Sorry, na? "

His face closed to mine, still not breathing a word out. He was still being stubborn and I knew he was playing with me. I pressed my hand together to make his lip pout, "You don't even look good when you pout so quit it already. " I teased.

He was still mute and I'm running out of tricks and patience, to be honest, I started to think that he might be seriously mad at me. I heave a deep sigh and started to pull away but he was quick to hold me down.

"That's it? You're not even going to suck me to show how sorry you are? "

I rolled my eyes "Don't forgive me for all I care, "

I slapped his hand away but he was quicker to turn us around, him on top again and his leg spreading my legs wide below as he stared at me. "Why is it so difficult to stay mad at you? "

I grinned and put my arms around his neck. "Because I love you. "

"And I love you too even if most of the time you're not lovable."

My brows knitted, "What? "

He crashed his lips to mine, interrupting his laughter as he heard my question. I responded immediately and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moaned between our kisses — our bodies ignites once again. My butt soar but I wasn't going to complain. I need Ming to fill me.

He broke the kiss and his dark brown eyes stared at me, it left me breathless for I felt like he was staring at my soul. I was completely bare in his eyes, it scared me yet I didn't want to run away. He about to kiss me again when his phone rang, it was sitting on my study table next to my bed.

He kissed me anyway, "Ming, answer your phone. "

"It can wait. " his lips going down,an electrifying hot jolt traversed all over my body. It was too much and I was near losing myself.

"Answer it, " I needed to breath.

"Shit, " he took the call.

I resigned my head on the pillow as watched him take the call. "Yes? "

"You're here? " I heard from the other line.

"I'm not. "

"Come to the office, professor wants to  see you. "

"Can't it wait? " laced with irritation, he questioned. "Fine. "

He kissed me and rested his head on my neck. It feels so damn good. "I hate to go. Tell me not to go. "

"Go, "

He smirked and sighed deep. I kissed him. "Let's eat out tonight."

"Like a date? " his face lit up.

"Yes, " I answered

"Just us? "

I nodded.

"Will you be on the menu? Like the appetizer part? "

I kissed him quick. "I was hoping to be the full course meal. "

He snickered, "I'll think about it. "

"Ugh.."

He burst out laughing, "You know you don't need to ask right? "

"I know, " giving me a peck, he stood and strutted towards the bathroom.

A few moments later, he had his clothes on and he smelled like my shower gel. I helped fix his uniform and tie. I walked him to the door and hugged him goodbye.

"Sometimes, I hate that you're way taller than me. "

He crouched down to look at me, "I think there's an advantage to it. "

"Really? What? "

"You get to hear my heart that beats only for you. " he winked and left me standing by the door smiling.