5

Kit's POV

Serves you right.

I don't know anymore if they are my best friends or Ming's - telling me on him but I know they were just messing around.

Especially Beam, he just really have to pester me or else he will die of boredom.

I chuckled to myself at the thought.

Unfortunately, I was chosen by him to be his source of entertainment. Pha, occasionally joins him when he's not busy with Yo.

What can I say?

I am lucky to have these idiots as my friends.

I sauntered towards the library. I'd rather wait and study alone than be the subject of verbal assault from those two.

I quietly sat at my favorite spot between two huge shelves where less students come.

I can't help but remember meeting Ming more than a year ago. Who would have thought that I would end up liking him?

Fate surely works in mysterious ways.

I started scanning my book of alternative medicine when I heard two women trotting their way to the other side while talking.

I didn't look up at first but they piqued my interest when they mentioned Ming's name.

I am used to students in the university talking about him with admiration and Ming's life seems to be an open book for others or even if it doesn't they would definitely pry.

Being the carefree Ming as he is, he didn't mind as long as they don't poke their noses in his business.

He was the moon after all.

"Ming was chosen to be sent to Japan for further studies for a year, " said the girl with a blonde hair.

I raised my brow.

Ming who?

"Ming, who? " queried the other.

She seemed to read my mind.

"My department's moon. "

"Engineering's moon Ming? " she inquired again.

It's definitely Ming.

Japan?

Why I haven't heard of this?

"Yep, that tall, charming and good looking moon from last year. " the girl confirmed.

"How come? " she appeared to be very interested to know, so am I.

"Well, rumor has it that the professors recommended him. He might not be smartest but he surely is hardworking. " the girl with the blonde hair again.

"Looks like someone's smitten by Ming here. " teased the other.

"Who wouldn't? " I saw her blushed.

"I heard he has a boyfriend though, "

"I did too, but knowing Ming. He's playful by nature. So he'll surely get rid of him if not sooner then later. " she sounded so confident.

"Why do you sound so sure? " she taunted with a smile on her lips.

"A friend of mine is with him in Khon Kaen right now and she said he was constantly seen with the professor's daughter. If he's serious he won't be flirting."

I trust Ming but my heart just couldn't ignore it.

"What? "

"Once a player, always a player I guess. " she shrugged her shoulders.