Chapter 9

"My Lord!"

I blushed, suddenly feeling very self conscious, after all I was only in a nightgown.

As I saw Legolases face I felt a pang of pain.

He looked so worried, I should tell him, but I can't, I'm sure it would hurt him even more.

So I put a smile on my face and covered up my worries.

"I think I should let you two catch up." Ada Said, I nodded in agreement with him. I needed to talk to Legolas, alone.

He ran to my side and clasped my hand as he sat in the chair next to me.

"What happened (y/n)?"

I just couldn't tell him. It would hurt him to much.

"It's alright, I had eaten too much, it's not good for me!"

"But you've been out black for a whole day!"

Oh god damn it.
What should I say now?

"Oh really! That's shorter than normal then!"

Worry crossed his face.

What the! Why did I say that it's just going to make him even more worried.

"(Y/n) please tell me what is wrong, it's killing me not knowing!"

"I can't tell you everything as it pains me to tell, all I can say is that it's a, on going condition."

Legolas didn't look satisfied with this answer but he let the matter drop as he could see it pained ego talk about it.

I felt the pain coming back and my vision blurred again but I tried to stay awake.

Legolas saw me fading again.

He came to sit on the bed, sitting in an upright lying position.

He then pulled me close, placing my head gently on his chest.

At that point I felt the darkness take over again.

~~~~~~~~~

As I woke I found I was still in Legolas's arms.

I felt warm and safe in his arms and I wanted nothing to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legolas's P.O.V    This is new to me! So if it's bad be kind ok?!

I looked down into (y/n)'s beautiful face.

It seemed so gentle and peaceful in sleep.

A darkness crossed my mind as I thought of what was wrong with her, and why she would not tell me.

I was wright in saying it killed me not to know what was wrong with her.

As for some reason I had grown to love this kind loyal and loving friend of mine.

I loved her more than I had loved anything before in my life, and I would doing anything to save her.

Anything.