Chapter 11

I was walking around my home When my father came up to me and told me a message had come for me.

I walk towards my bedroom knowing that the letter would be there it's always was I don't know why they kept in my bedroom, But they just did.

I found an old looking envelope by my bed. I had the seal of Rivendell on the back.

I opened it to see very neat handwriting on the back.

It was a address like this.

To dear (your name).

There is to be the council between the kingdoms and we would like your expertise on the matter.

Some dwarfs have been making their way towards the lonely Mountain to reclaim their homelands.

We know That you will have a good idea on how to help the dwarfs and how to prevent Evil forces from taking the Mountain dooming us all.

Hope you are well.

Lord Elrond.

I was surprised, I wouldn't of thought they would want my expertise.

Granted, I have been researching about middle earth, Since I have not been very well.

I wouldn't be allowed to go, unless my ada said I could, which was a very low chance that he would, Since I have not been very well and he does not trust me as he did.

I miss being trusted I used to be.

It's meant I had less freedom.

I couldn't go anywhere, Without a guard of some sorts, a maid Or my Nana.

I decided that I would go to see my my ada Immediately, The sooner I told him sooner, hopefully, I could go.

As I rushed through the corridors I realised i was only in my morning dress, not particularly suitable to go running through the corridors in full daylight.

But I couldn't be bothered to change.

As I needed my father's office, I thought about what I can do to help the dwarfs.

I didn't want evil to take Middle earth, but i find dwarfs annoying and greedy, and i don't know if they really derisive to have that amount of money and gold, what i last heard was that the last dwarf got dragon sickness and eventually died because of his obsession.

I didn't think it was good for the dwarfs to take their homeland back but dwarfs are stubborn and once an idea is in their heads it wouldn't go.

I knocked on adas door, it was opened quickly and suddenly.

Ada stood in the doorway, "i know why your here (y/N), and yes, yes you can go, i have a feeling they will need your expertise." he looked sad but his eyes were filled with joy, he was proud of me, but he was worried about me, he knew i wasn't well.

"you will need to start packing, you will be leaving tomorrow at dawn."

I hugged him, "thank you Ada, thank you."

And with that i ran back to my room to pack.